Achievements and Lore: 4pm PDT Every Tuesday

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

Achievements and Lore: 4pm PDT Every Tuesday

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Lets get together and hunt something for fun and profit. Need Cicatrix? We can do that. Want to get all 2000 revenants? We can do that (although probably not in one night). Post what you're hoping to hunt/achieve in the forum signup and we'll see what we can do about getting it for you.

Since this is a recurring event, I'll edit this post weekly with the new signups. Also, 4pm is cutting it really close for me as far as getting home from work and logging in. Do not be surprised if the start time is more like 4:10 or 4:15 every now and then, although you can feel free to start without me if I'm later than 10 minutes.

Link to Calendar:
https://www.nine-swords.com/events

5/1 run is cancelled d/t real life stuff.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Shadowcat-x

Re: Achievements and Lore: 4pm PDT Every Tuesday

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Gonna have to cancel the 5/8 session. I'm unexpectedly working late, and won't be able to get online in time.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx