December Challenge 9th Dec - 6th Jan

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

December Challenge 9th Dec - 6th Jan

Post by Katelin »

Nine Swords December Challenge
Sunday 9th December 2018 - Sunday 6th January 2019

As you may have already read in this months issue of The Sword's Edge
https://www.nine-swords.com/the-sword-s ... e-issue-32

Swords - your challenge for December if you choose to accept it...

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me - 9 ladies dancing. As we are Nine Swords, and not all ladies - I want you to send me something slightly different... therefore, on the 9th day of Christmas our cabal members shall send to me - 9 Cabal Members Dancing!!

Take a screenshot of you and 8 other members in our cabal dancing in game, or ramp it up - and make a video of you dancing together in game. Then add your entry to this forum thread.

Please make sure to list all the members who have participated in your entry!

The entries will be voted on in the second week of January after the winter content comes to its end.

The winning entrant and the other 8 members of Nine Swords that appeared in the winning entry will get their hands on some seasonal shinies!!

Each cabal member can submit 1 entry, however cabal members may appear in as many entries as they are invited to join in on.

Have fun!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: December Challenge 9th Dec - 6th Jan

Post by Katelin »

This was apparently a really bad idea LOL.
No entries at all.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.