Downtime Today - 12th Dec

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Tazetta

Downtime Today - 12th Dec

Post by Tazetta »

We’re patching tomorrow (Dec 12)! The downtime begins 9:00 AM EST / 14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.
Full details and patch notes tomorrow, but you can expect the following for this year’s winter event:
The return of Krampusnacht content from last year; Krampus, Hel, Niflheim
Agartha Raid version of Hel
Daily Event Login Rewards (updated to now include a few Dense Tachyons, which waive the entry cost for Dark Agartha)
NEW Seasonal Champions to hunt and kill - some will require puzzle-solving and searching to discover and summon…
…and a NEW seasonal investigation mission! Can you crack the code? :)
I should add, 'new' as in 'is not a port from TSW'. We all hope you find it challenging, although we won't be surprised if our eagle-eyed and astute agents solve it before the ink even dries.
Also, the Winter Cache returns tomorrow, so this is your LAST CHANCE to get the Oni War Cache before it fades into the vault!
I hope you've all had a stellar 2018; here's to 2019 and the road ahead!
Cheers, Andy and the Secret World Legends team

Sounds good!
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just too good...
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Downtime Today - 12th Dec

Post by Katelin »

Yay! Thanks for posting. New stuff :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.