9S Winter Warmers: Challenge 3

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Get voting for your favourite!

Poll ended at Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Willow
18%
Razorgrin
27%
Somnlos
18%
Xaoti
36%

Total votes: 11

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

9S Winter Warmers: Challenge 3

Post by Katelin »

9S Winter Warmers: Challenge 3 - Keeping your feet warm!
I hate nothing more than having cold feet in winter. When my feet are cold, the rest of me is also cold - and I cannot have that!

We want to see your favourite socks, your winter boots or your snuggly slippers - and then we want to know which NPC you think would most like to have your feet warming option with a reason why!

You have from today until the 30th November at 12noon GMT to submit your photo of your socks / shoes / boots / slippers along with your text describing which NPC would most likely want them and why!

On the 30th of November at 12:00 noon GMT, no further new entries may be submitted. By the end of the day of the 30th of November in the opening post of this thread will be a vote. All 9S members can vote on their favourite entry! Voting closes on the 3rd of December.

This competition is open to members of Nine Swords.
Each member may submit 1 entry.

The member with the most votes by the end of the voting period may choose a Prize from Rifla's or Khestrel's Prize Pot.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Willow

Re: 9S Winter Warmers: Challenge 3

Post by Willow »

I think Richard Sonnac would like to wear these. He could hide them behind the desk. It would be so funny if he got up to do one of his lengthy speeches and forgot to switch back to shoes. :D
Attachments
Willow15-2020-11-21-13-47-32.png
Willow15-2020-11-21-13-47-32.png (1009.67 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Post by Razorgrin »

Ahoy hoy! Newbee Razorgrin here, thanks for having me in the cabal! For the Winter Warmers challenge, I've got my Monster Slippers. The toenails on them are kind of killer, but as long as I don't kick anybody or try to scratch my own ankle with my toe, they work just fine for keeping the toes warm. I think Cucuvea would appreciate them too. She's got like, moss for shoes, which is aesthetic I guess but it can't be all that cozy. The critter motif of the monster slippers would still match her ensemble in the right shade of green, and keep them old toes warm.

Here I am hanging out with the old bird, having a cuppa tea and patiently showing her how to use her computer. ;D
Attachments
cucuvea.jpg
cucuvea.jpg (975.77 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
:twisted:
Somnlos

Post by Somnlos »

We all know Zoidberg's choice of feet-warmers are the humble sandals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-oStcPtFl0, and since he does look a bit down right now I figure I could cheer him up with a new pair. Hope he likes them :D .
Zoidberg's new sandals.png
Zoidberg's new sandals.png (7.74 MiB) Viewed 2150 times
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

REMINDER! You have until the 30th November at 12noon GMT to submit your photo / screenshot! :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

My favourite slippers in the game are the bunny slippers, just look how cute they are. I know Inbeda has to be jealous! He obviously loves slippers
Slippers.png
Slippers.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2108 times
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Get voting for your favourite!
Poll runs till Thursday December 3rd, 2020 17:40 pm GMT
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Congratulations, Xaoti! With 36% of the votes - you win!
Please pick your prize from the thread here: https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/18/13090
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

Wow, that is amazing :D
Thanks so much :) And thanks to those who voted :)

Here is a bonus image, spa day with inbeda
SpaDay.png
SpaDay.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2021 times
Those are cucumbers btw

I choose one of the third age persuader hammers
Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Post by Razorgrin »

Wooo congrats Xaoti! Love the new look btw xD
:twisted: