I'm coming back!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
FireHealer

I'm coming back!

Post by FireHealer »

Hello Swords!

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was taking two months off due to leaving my old job and moving all the way to Japan, but after three weeks (it's my second week here), I'll try coming back online.

Most people here are very kind, but I'm also kind of poor -- meaning I don't have enough money that I used to to spend on the lavish things I used to have. Meaning, I won't even have my membership when I come back online (RIP me and loot). So I might be on very casually because I wanna work hard and get more money.

By the way, you had no idea how complicated it was to get basic things here like a phone number and a bank account. Apparently, I couldn't open up a bank account without a number, and I couldn't get a number without a bank account. I had to spend about $50 just to get a temporary number so I could open my bank account. Anyway -- that was off topic, but yeah. If you wanna know more about how my weeks have been, I can tell ya'll later. Right now, it's like 11:00 at night here and I'm kind of sick and I probably should have written this tomorrow but whatever! It's already written! :mrgreen:
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: I'm coming back!

Post by Katelin »

FireHealer! Great to hear from you :) of course you are remembered!!

Sorry to hear that you have had some struggles, but very glad to hear you have moved successfully.
Get well soon, and hopefully see you in game in the very near future.

Kate :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Phanth
Leader

Post by Phanth »

Welcome back! If you wanna live like a king..or queen...go to southeast asia/pacfic islands. Korea and Japan are too developed, i.e. too expensive among other Euro countries...kinda make US just the right place to live and some states have no sales tax, no state tax too :D
FireHealer

Post by FireHealer »

Phanth wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:49 pm Welcome back! If you wanna live like a king..or queen...go to southeast asia/pacfic islands. Korea and Japan are too developed, i.e. too expensive among other Euro countries...kinda make US just the right place to live and some states have no sales tax, no state tax too :D
HA! I moved to Japan because I wanted to escape the US. Maybe I should have moved to Thailand or something.