The Secret 'Real' World

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Sam515

The Secret 'Real' World

Post by Sam515 »

This forum is for the posting and discussion of Art Imitating Life, or Life Imitating Art. More specifically, events in the news, journals, articles, etc that have a 'The Secret World' feel/mystique.

ie. Haunted Mansions, Zombie Plagues, Filth flowing from water faucets (no 'poop stories'), Giant Locusts eating villagers, sun-worshiping cults, and newly discovered giant cephaelopoidal beasts from outer dimensions.
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"
Sam515

Re: The Secret 'Real' World

Post by Sam515 »

Ghost Cargo Ship Washes Ashore After Storm
Nobody found aboard. (No Draug found, yet.)
IrelandGhostShip_.jpg
IrelandGhostShip_.jpg (187.08 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
Image from the article below.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bomb-cycl ... re-weather
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"
Phanth
Leader

Post by Phanth »

At least there's also no mist!
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

Fear-Nothing Foundation New Clothing Line Available at Target

Found this shirt at the local Target. Had to start looking for a Shade lurking nearby.
20200218_204512.jpg
20200218_204512.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2119 times
I checked to see if they had one that said, "We area all made of stars." But, sadly, no.
b00gied

Post by b00gied »

haha!