Pathfinder Game

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Sumner

Pathfinder Game

Post by Sumner »

So, I'm looking for 1-2 folks to round out a group for a game of Pathfinder I'll be running, starting in January so as not to conflict with holidays scheduling, and I thought I'd give the cabal a shot. :D

I'll be running the Thornkeep module from the Pathfinder Online kickstarter, characters will start at first level, and should reach ~5-6th level through the course of the module. The current plan is to run every other Tuesday evening (eastern US time), using MapTool (unless I find a better gametable program). If you're interested, let me know. Once I've got the group full, I'll do the rest of the coordination by email.
Caliana

Re: Pathfinder Game

Post by Caliana »

I might be able to play :) Tuesdays are usually free for me, and I already have experience with Pathfinder (as my tabletop group has played several games in it)
Sumner

Post by Sumner »

Sounds good, PM me your email and I'll get you the intro info.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Best VT out there.... http://www.itabletop.com
Check it out!
- V
Sumner

Post by Sumner »

That program is insane. I think it would take me from now til january just to figure out how to use it.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Sumner wrote:That program is insane. I think it would take me from now til january just to figure out how to use it.
LOL... it does have a small learning curve (smaller than you think) - but talk about bells and whistles! wow.
I like that the voice and video is built in - think of it as, a gamer's skype :-)
Sumner

Post by Sumner »

Revision to the plan. Game time looks to have settled into Monday nights, 7-10pm Eastern time.
Caliana

Post by Caliana »

I could only find one or two pictures I liked for elves, so I think I'm gonna go with this one:
Attachments
Cali oracle thumb.jpg
Cali oracle thumb.jpg (14.79 KiB) Viewed 4008 times