Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Katelin »

Welcome to our forums Tiya :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Tonoji

Post by Tonoji »

Thanks, Let me know if their is more I can do to help.
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

*pokes her head in and waves to Katelin and Uragon *
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Long time no see :) *waves*
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Pillow-Pyro

Post by Pillow-Pyro »

*lights a cigar*
Hey... Name's Pillow-Pyro.
Found your note while putting some "finishing touches" on the Overlook Motel. Heh.
Thought I'd poke my head in and see what's cookin'.
I gotta say, this cabal looks pretty hot.
Looking forward to hearing from you real soon.
Later.
*cigar embers fall to the carpet, glowing brightly with promise*
Reviled

Post by Reviled »

*steps on embers before carpet can ignite.*

I miss smoking.

Hi there, people. Is this really an organization of people... who've been changed? Chosen, by bees or Gaia or by the Illumani, whatever. But changed, without consent. Because that's me.

*Adjusts the mask covering his face* I was already at the Overlook, coming to terms with the presence of demons in the world. Actual demons. And to think, just last year, I was telling my congregation that demons were metaphors. They die readily enough, and doesn't that just raise questions all in itself? Where do demons go when they die? Is it possible to follow them, and kill them again? I'd like that.

Anyway.

I followed Pillow-Pyro here. I'm fairly certain he knew I was following... stealth isn't my forte. I'm working under the assumption that if this were invitation-only he'd have tried to lose me. So. Is this coalition open to new members?

I have questions. So many questions. I've learned a few things since the day the bee came, and ended my old life. Useful things, if you're of a certain mindset. I'm absolutely willing to share them. The more of us out there who know how to kill these abominations, the better.

I'll leave the question of whether or not we're abominations ourselves for later. Priorities.

Is there any decaf? Can't abide the hard stuff. Heartburn.
“He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.” - Douglas Adams
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Hi Pillow-Pyro and Reviled, welcome to the forums ! We are certainly open to new recruits. And we all have questions Reviled, some we will be able to answer, other we will have to research the answer... As for the decaf, check out the bar at the back of the tea room, might be something left.

If the recruiters haven't caught you in game yet, don't hesitate to stalk them :D
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Silmeria

Post by Silmeria »

Need to get back in some how >< lost lamb here haha ><

How is everyone ^^
Enesis

Post by Enesis »

Good afternoon from Australia!

Thrill that SWL has had its relaunched and the improvements, also keen for all the content to be re-released in half the time! Never got to experience it all and cannot wait to continue the story line.

Really hoping I can find an group of friends to enjoy SWL with and relax and unwind, while also kicking some arse.

Living in NSW Australia with my family ( wife and kid ) and use online gaming as an sense of escape eg my time.

Made it to 50! now ready to get involved and take it further!

Cheers
Enesis
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

@Silmeria - Hi :D Please post here: https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/60 for re-recruitment!

@Enesis - Welcome to our forums :) we will be looking out for you to chat with you ingame
(https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/63/10452)