Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Silmeria

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Silmeria »

@Katelin thanks kate will do ^^
Reviled

Post by Reviled »

Hey there, folks. So it turns out this is a pretty fantastic coalition. I'm really liking it here, so I thought I'd pass the word to an old friend of mine.

Mark Gerrico, aka Guam, helped me out of some really tight spots back in the day. He came out of it the worse for wear, too, and never complained. I owe him a solid, and I'm hoping pointing him toward the Nine Swords will go some way toward repaying that debt.

He's not a big talker. He's not a ray of sunshine.
But he's as loyal as they come, and once you're one of his people, he'll stand by you until the sun fizzles away. And then he'll have your back in the dark.

If he wanders in, maybe take a minute to say hi. He'll give a surly grunt, but that's just his way of being sociable. It's a grunt with nuance. Guy can squeeze a freaking paragraph out of a grunt.

Anyway. Before coming to 9S I didn't have a lot of friends. Life got... chaotic... after the bee. But Guam is as dependable as death and taxes. He's especially good at that first one.

Right, then. I believe I'm running late for an important appointment, perforating some mummies. See you around!
“He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.” - Douglas Adams
Airyfairy

Post by Airyfairy »

Heya, i am not sure if this is the correct location for this, but since it seems i lost my forum rights i try it here:
Could anyone give me back my forum rights? I am on a business trip hat the moment, so i can almost not play. I would love to dedicate more time to SWL but it is hard at the moment. Still, if i have time i enjoy the company of the 9S people, so it would be great to be able to follow whats going in in the cabal via the Forums. Can anyone hell me in this?
Cheers Airy
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hi Airy!!
Really sorry that your access isn't there - thank you for posting to check about it!! I have reviewed the admin logs and it seems one of our leaders clicked multiple people with their mouse when it absolutely wasn't intended. Definitely not going to embarrass them in our public forum area.. but I will go and reinstate your access and that of all the other people that were removed at the same click *grins*

thanks for your understanding!!
Kate
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Airyfairy

Post by Airyfairy »

No Problem, and thanks for solving the issue so fast :)
Tess-Bett

Post by Tess-Bett »

Katelin wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm
clicked multiple people with their mouse when it absolutely wasn't intended. Definitely not going to embarrass them in our public forum area..
Sidenote.. it was Kate :P
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I don't do forum admin by the pool :p
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Blackbane

Post by Blackbane »

Hi. Suppose I should introduce myself a bit.
Most call me Jack. It stuck online after a few years wearing the name out. I do love a good cup of tea,looking forward to having a few of those while dungeon crawling with some of you. Been around a few games over the years but I wouldn't say I am a veteran gamer, just maybe slightly experienced? I always end up playing a tank character. I tryed doing other things aswell,ofcourse, but it just the type of person I am I suppose. I am perfectly ok with being stereotyped as a typical tank playing person,most of my friends online are also tanks and I am happy to say I never met a bad guy taking up a shield (figuratively speaking) so his buddies don't get to be blasted into oblivion. Suppose the rest you will have to find out on your own, I am not much of a writer. Looking forward to seeing you guys around.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Hi Jack! I'll be adding you to my friend's list so we can finish up your application. See you soon in game!
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Wahbash

Post by Wahbash »

Hello Nine Swords.

My Wife (kasabia) and I just submitted applications. Hope to hear from you and learn more about you all. Have a good evening!