Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Katelin »

Hi Mayday! Welcome to our forums and thankyou for applying.

Our recruitment team will be in touch with you asap to have a chat and answer any questions you may have abut our cabal.

See you in game!
Katelin
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sargeb68

Post by Sargeb68 »

Hi my in game name is Vyrry. I like healing and taking long walks next to rivers of filth and shooting things in the face. I don't get to play as much as I would like with me having to do IRL things but that is most of us I believe. I enjoy running dungeons and the like. Have almost no love for pvp mainly cause I suck at it. If i am in a match and I score the highest one of 2 things happen everyone else sucks more than me or everyone is being too nice to me. I have what some would call a dry sense of humor and can be and most of the time am very sarcastic. Thanks for the consideration in advanced.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Thanks for posting, Sarge!! You have your very own Enlistment thread in the recruitment section of our forums - I linked in my post there to our recruiters listing in our Roster :)

Hopefully see you in game soon!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Hairpin

Post by Hairpin »

Hello! I've just applied to join; my in-game name is Hairpin. I like ARGs, roleplaying (mostly tabletop, actually - ask me about my all-bard one-shots!) and coming up with collective nouns for fictional things (a stodge of Templars? an ambition of Illuminati? an inscrutability of Dragon? an embarrassment of Phoenicians? They're a work in progress.)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Welcome to our forums, Navy :) looking forward to meeting you ingame!
Dirtybliss

Post by Dirtybliss »

Hey Folks! My Name is Dirtybliss ( Its just the name I go by nothing dirty or way to blissful I hope!) I have just signed up for your website ( I think you could see that but achievements are achievements right?) I have as well sent in my application for approval and that fancy Interview as well. I hope to have the opportunity to meet each of you and learn the game as a whole and grow as a person from knowing and befriending you all.

Some things to know about me though, I am 30 years old Single and most of all I don't Work for a living anymore. (Hey this is inner Monologue here He's a Nut...) I have recently started playing The Secret World Legends and am currently level 34 as of the time of writing this. I absolutely love the gameplay and story so far and I really enjoy doing Dungeons and the PvP is somewhat fun as well ( Hey Inner Monologue Chiming in here again He doesn't adore PvP not his thing really He just likes to see how far that can go.)

I love to research the games I play, to learn the best builds to run to try to theory craft the hell out of what I play so i can play it better and even pass that knowledge onto others to get their opinion and to just hand out help when and where it is needed. Either way, I really hope to hear from you all soon and any consideration is appreciated in advance.
Don't Just be good... Be good for something.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Thanks for introducing yourself! Looking forward to seeing you in game :)
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

Good to meet you Dirtybliss. If you need help with anything and I'm on, give me a holler.
wheezal

Post by wheezal »

Howdy everyone, I'm wheezal, and i just applied to the Cabal. I have a terrific head of hair and really carry that through life in lieu of actual life skills or intelligence, so far so good.

A few years ago, a friend and i discovered the sheer joy that was TSW and played religiously in a team up through story content. Now i'm hoping to expand on that in SWL. When playing games or watching movies, story and characters really take hold with me, so this game, despite the slow development speed, has been awesome for me. I know there's a lot more to discover, and with a good Cabal i can hopefully not only get to that content, but help others as well.

So, thank you ahead of time for reviewing my application, here's hoping it's a fit.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hiya Wheezal :) thanks for applying to join 9S and for popping by to say hi! I just logged for today - Cabal Pride was exhausting business hehe - but if you want to add other recruiting members to your friends list and give them a poke, hopefully you will find someone else still online!

https://www.nine-swords.com/cb-profile/ ... recruiters