Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ryken

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Ryken »

Hello, my in game name is Rykentharr (just call me Ryken). I just applied to Nine Swords because I really want a cabal I can do whatever with. I'm a dps and I love slicing up evil in all it's forms. I'm a Templar. I'm currently using blade and shotgun but I really would like to explore the other weapons and find the build that works best for me. I'm eager to join the cabal and meet everyone.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hi Ryken - I don't see an application from you. Did you submit one here?
https://www.nine-swords.com/join-application
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Ryken

Post by Ryken »

Hey there. I must of submitted something else. No I didn't fill that out. I will do so now, thanks!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Brilliant, thanks! It landed in our inbox :D

Very shortly you should see your very own post - hopefully catch up with you in game later today!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Stablefly

Post by Stablefly »

Good morning,

I simply signed up because it would be nice to figure out this somewhat interesting game. It's complexity has created mixed feelings, and yet for some reason I keep signing back on to it. I can't tell if I'm hooked, or just a lost puppy wondering aimlessly from town to town in desperate need of a new chew toy.

To the gods,
Housefly
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi Housefly! Welcome to our forums :)
I don't see an application from you - if you are thinking of applying to join Nine Swords , please click the "Join Nine Swords" link in the navigation bar at the top of the page and fill out the application form.

Take care,
Katelin
Stablefly

Post by Stablefly »

Thanks for the info Katelin,

I thought signing up for the website was the application, guess I was wrong about that:).
should be set now.

To the gods,
Housefly
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Yep, I see it - I am about to do a recruiter training, so hopefully either myself or one of our recruiters will catch up with you soon!
Murderwraith

Post by Murderwraith »

Hey all, just had an absolutely wonderful experience with iindie in game. He/She was super helpful and directed me to apply. Anyways, my name is Kyle and I'm playing WraithMurder. I just hit level 50 today (excitement!) and wanted to look for a helpful group to catch me up. Loving this game so far and hope you consider me. =)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hello! Thank you for applying:) one of our recruiters will hopefully catch up with you both very soon!