Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Lady

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Lady »

Aloha - I'm new to your band of merry ninjas. I am "Lady" aka LadySnowBlood (nickname) or Shurayukihime (same in Japanese). I am not new to TSW but have been gone for some time. However, I am back and loving "Legends"!

I am an active chatter on Discord/Ventrillo/etc... Let me know where to go so I can add the server.

I am West Coast (USA), play mostly in the evenings...daily

I love the Cabal/Guild name...I hope to be able to contribute to its growth and development!

Aloha
"shhhh.....just take it"
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hi Lady, welcome to our forums and thank you for applying to join our cabal. You should see a thread for you in our Enlistment forum area - feel free to post there with times our recruiters may catch up with you in game.
We have a cabal mumble server. Links will be available on joining :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
b00gied

Post by b00gied »

Hello I am ingame ;) Lady
Lady

Post by Lady »

Hi There - I thought I had this set up to email me if there was a response on this forum but I see that didnt work :P

If anyone is around feel free to ping me :)
"shhhh.....just take it"
Barghast

Post by Barghast »

Heya! My name is Caleb 'Barghast' Reagan, and it's a pleasure to meet you all!

I've been playing SWL off and on since it came out and am returning after a year away. I've only recently completed Transylvania, so sorry if I ask for advice here and there.

All the members of this Cabal that i've met so far have been exceedingly helpful and nice, and I look forward to spending more time with you all!
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Never be sorry for asking for help! Definitely comes in bucket loads / plentiful amounts!

Welcome to our website and forums. Looking forward to also meeting you in game :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
PhoenixBurn
SWL Community

Post by PhoenixBurn »

Hello, I heard there was tea and snacks on offer? Just the thing to help tide me over while I compile all these notes together... you'll have to forgive me, I've been in the field making observations and dealing with the flora and fauna...

Alanna Stoneland, but feel free to call me PhoenixWing, or just Phoenix. Recently of the Dragon, but I've got no problem with Templars or the Illuminati as long as they don't have problems with me- hey, I like being able to make junk-food runs to every corner of the globe through Agartha, and I'd love to be able to keep getting fresh New York pizza, fish and chips, and bulgogi and bibimbap (say that three times fast) all in the same run (though I haven't gone to Venice for italian yet- something tells me the Council doesn't appreciate people just there for lasagna and fettuccine alfredo...)

It's nice to meet the lot of you, and hey, I hope this all works out and I can come and join you lot, you seem friendly enough.

(OOC: Sorry, wanted to stretch myself there a bit. :) Anyways, submitted my app and I'm just waiting to see if I'm good for at least an interview or not- either way, it's nice to finally just talk to others who play! I'm so tired of running solo in games these days...)
HolloPoint
Division Member
Twitter: @hollopointswl

Post by HolloPoint »

Welcome, PhoenixBurn... may the Swords be with you.... :)
There is a twist in the Fabric of Reality where art fulfills our dreams. Website at - https://brokenmoebius7shep.wixsite.com/iceneuro
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

Welcome, Phoenix! As for the Reds and Blues. Don't mind 'em! They'll treat us Greens with respect. Or at least as long as we're all Swords!

Well, mostly respect. Kinda respect? OK, so they don't steal my underwear and run it up the flag pole any more. Well, at least not until Flag Day.
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"
Athenae

Post by Athenae »

Hello all! I submitted my application yesterday, currently a Lvl50, Templar, I've managed to progress to Kaidan but I have come to the realisation that it's time to give up the solo questing life and give some help to others, and hopefully receive some help as well. I've been playing for a few years, since you had to fork out to play TSW. I'm a daily player and after a bit of research, I thought this cabal may be a mutual match, and hopefully I'll be a Swipe Right ;)