Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Katelin »

When I read your application I totally saw you as Beyonce and we were doing single ladies in the background while you single handedly destroyed our target :D really looking forward to chatting with you ingame. Ill likely be around in a few hours and hope catch up with you then!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Trixter

Post by Trixter »

I wonder if any of you might remember me. :) If I said I used to play a pink haired, pink wearing Australian Healer/Support DPS,, would that help? :)

SO I built a new computer and happened to find an old copy of TSW lying around. So given I have more Terabytes than I know what to do with, I thought, Why Not? I I downloaded the client again, logged back in and found all my old characters around, Including this one. A baby one I made before I decided I'd had enough last time. Howdy out there.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

<3 happy to see you! <3
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Ordin

Post by Ordin »

Hello there! I'm Ordin from the US East Coast. Just submitted my application to y'all. Heard about 9S through your Cabal Pride event. Am a returning level 50 Templar and have made it all the way through the story. Looking forward to getting to know and play with everyone if accepted. Thank you for your consideration!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi Ordin! Welcome to our website, and thank you for submitting an application to join us. You should see your very own thread pop up very soon.. in between me waiting for respawns for our monster hunting run hehe :D
Ordin

Post by Ordin »

Take your time, no rush, enjoy your monster hunt! Sounds fun. Thank you for your time!
gretchstar

Post by gretchstar »

Hello there! I'm Bellamy and I just submitted an application. I'm on the US east coast but I play at all kinds of weird times. I'm pretty new to the game, though I started at launch back in TSW days. I saw a recruitment notice on the SWL discord. I'm hoping to find folks to run around with! Thanks for the opportunity!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Welcome to our forums :) hopefully see you in game soon!!
Ignatius

Post by Ignatius »

Oops, Wrong room it seems. I am more of a coffee person.
gretchstar

Post by gretchstar »

Hi Katelin, thanks for the welcome! Do you guys have a Discord server? Or is there anyone I should friend in game? Thanks!