Random Thread

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Random Thread

Post by Ravynswind »

This one is for you Axen ;)
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Cephas Ironclad

Re: Random Thread

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

By 1776, iron had replaced the wood in the rails and wheels on the carts. Wagonways evolved into Tramways and spread though out Europe. Horses still provided all the pulling power. In 1789, Englishman, William Jessup designed the first wagons with flanged wheels. The flange was a groove that allowed the wheels to better grip the rail, this was an important design that carried over to later locomotives.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

On our last trip to England, we actually did go to the Crich Tramway Museum. Was quite interesting!
Cephas Ironclad

Yeah I bet it was.... ;P
Maxwell Blue
Founder (retired)

Post by Maxwell Blue »

Totally random post here

Cephas Ironclad

Gerbils are typically between six and twelve inches (150 to 300 mm) long, including the tail which makes up approximately one half of their total length. One species, the Great Gerbil, or Rhombomys opimus, originally native to Turkmenistan, can grow to more than 16 inches (400 mm). The average adult gerbil weighs approximately 2½ ounces.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

The reason people are generally depressed on rainy days is in fact not due to the fact that it is f@cking raining outside but due to the absence of red light emitted from the sun, which when channeled through the optic nerve triggers the pineal gland which activates the production of melatonin which provides the body with natural antidepressants.
Cephas Ironclad

Jiangsu cuisine, also known as Su (Cai) Cuisine for short, is one of the major components of Chinese cuisine, and consists of the styles of Yangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou and Zhenjiang dishes. It is very famous in the whole world for its distinctive style and taste. It is especially popular in the lower reach of the Yangtze River.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I got new boots :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Berrith
Founder (retired)

Post by Berrith »

Cephas Ironclad wrote:Yangtze River.
I took my graduate school entrance exam and the damn test kept asking questions about and mentioning the Yangtze River. Very random imho haha
Berr with me.