Hello again

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Alexander

Hello again

Post by Alexander »

I joined 9s right before the announcement of TSWL. At that time I was pretty put out because I did not want to grind up new characters then have to rinse and repeat. I have been waiting for this day and am downloading the new client. Due to inactivity, I was removed from the Cabal but would like to rejoin. I plan to restart from scratch, including a new name. When I am in game I will reach out again for directions if you will have me back. Thanks much
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Hello again

Post by Katelin »

Hi Alexander
Please feel free to just let us know when you have created your new character and what the name is. We are happy to then simply re-recruit you as you have already been through our application process. If you have any questions before you re-join, feel free to ask them here!

See you in game,
Katelin :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Not exactly a smooth launch so far.. :/
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Better to have a downtime now - than with the official launch date tomorrow.
Poor guys working on a Sunday for lots longer than they anticipated! :(
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Absolutely. I made it about 15 minutes into my training before i had to log out yesterday. Ill try again this evening or after work tomorrow
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I'll add you back into our member group here in the forums Alexander so you can create a re-enlistment thread when you get logged in. Our leaders are all actively checking that when awake / in-game - so someone can then catch you asap!!
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Great thanks a bunch.