PVP contest

Old Event requests
Wargmir

PVP contest

Post by Wargmir »

So)))) Hello my sharp Swords!
You need new competition? Here you go!
The rules are simple - almost all of us already passed the rosenbawl quest and know how to get there. We need this location to make some competition. So we will make a list like in olimpic games. Every body must fight with someone from the guild. We can also make a mass pvp, for the last man standing on the field.
Just write at Cabal - who was taking part in fight and who was a winner. after the first circle we will have another round. And this all till the end.
All the immortals must meet in "The Gathering" and do battle until there is only one left alive!
Prizes - Honor for the next competition and the title Master of Boxing (you must remember, that you can choose only boxing gloves for these fights)
The one and the best will get 100k Mof from me (Wargmir) and may be smth from the cabal)
Also!
You can make a bet for the winner, after the first circle.
You can't bet more than 5k MOF (sorry, but I can't afford more for you), I will double you prize in the end. So, there will be more than just a one winner)))
And! Competition last for a month, from every day the Cabal leaders choose. You can join the competition in every day of the month, before the second circle starts.

If there will be any comments from our leaders, before decided start, feel free to grab this text and use it against me))))
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: PVP contest

Post by Katelin »

Hi Warg - few points from me assuming this is a gaining interest and comments post before you post the actual competition up in our Noticeboard forum.

Dates -
Good idea to include start and end date, and perhaps a time before the event where people can sign up their interest and state if they don't have access to the area so we can help share the mission for access.

Fights -
Are you going to include a max number of fights someone can have in a period? Per day, per week?

Prizes -
As a cabal we have what is in cabal bank. You are welcome to request something to use as a prize if there is something in there you think would be a good prize!

Winners -
I don't think the leaders should be choosing anything! We are a cabal full of people - maybe instead, you can assign people an amount of "PvP Lots" they can gain over a week. At the end of the week, they either have a number of Lots based on the amount of fights they participated in, or the max achievable amount. Each lot is assigned a number - and you do a draw to see which number from 1 to whatever wins that week. Then.. potential winning is about taking part, and not being the best :)

At the end of the competition however, you can see who did win the most fights - and they get the grand prize.. of whatever you deem that to be.

List -
How are you planning on tracking? Google spreadsheet?

Award -
We could also design a medal for our members to achieve here on our website.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Wargmir

Post by Wargmir »

Oh, Thx for your comment! Some points, I didn't really decide yet))) I will think about it and make good project announcement before posting. Just need some time.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If you want to chat about your idea before moving forwards with an announcement, happy to :) see you tomorrow maybe?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Wargmir

Post by Wargmir »

I have no control about my online time right now, and need some time to think all more carefulle, after that I will be glad to chat)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

np :) just shout up when you need some support or thinking time together!
Phanth
Leader

Post by Phanth »

Sounds fun!