[pvpEvent] low tier cabal brawl

Old Event requests
ChasualBob

[pvpEvent] low tier cabal brawl

Post by ChasualBob »

hi its chasualbob here, not coming with a build today, but some other wierd and in my opinion awesome idea!! :D

so the Arena/fight club is a place where you can fight eachother even in the same faction. to make it something special, i was thinking of making a free for all battle royale, smash and bash, with the special part: using builds that only utilise the inner circles.

so make a build (or more if you like) using only abilities and passives from the inner circle. you can still use passives from every weapon in your build.

this way even people on lower "levels" can participate and maybe it spices up things, for experienced Pvpers!

i have no idea on variety of builds that might be even slightly useful/viable, so maybe you pro-templar-fighters, can shed some insight on that.

leave your thoughts on that down below, or just leave an answer if you are interested.
(nothing sceduled or planned, just the idea is presented here :D )
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
Helixia

Re: [pvpEvent] low tier cabal brawl

Post by Helixia »

Cool :D when it is happening?
(and I think inner or outer wheel does not matter much, when one has 800 crit and 650 hit from talismans)
ChasualBob

Post by ChasualBob »

Im not sure If Talismans do much of a difference, If it is like fusang, where everyone gets scaled up.
Though If glyphs give a huge advantage, it might ne an idea to fight without any Talismans at all (?)

Also The initial thought was, what can You do with only low Level abilities ? So scrapping that Part would destroy The Wohle purpose :D
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

The last time I was in the arena, there was no equal footing or similar boost to ql 11 for everybody.
ChasualBob

Post by ChasualBob »

well then i guess we'll have to fight without talismans and see how it goes ^^

since some have leveled up talisman skill, they will have more health and protection :/
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

easy way is to enforce everyone just shows up in the basic white talismans. I know you can buy those in the market at the station in London. Then everyone's equal.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
ChasualBob

Post by ChasualBob »

Thats a good idea, we would want to so this wird Our Weapons aswell (using The Basic Shit from The trainstation vendors)
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

I'm pretty sure there are cabal brawl awards from back in the day, too. Someone higher up the command chain can give them out if they like should an event like this be held; I'm not into intracabal PvP tourneys.