Elite Dungeons

Old Event requests
Aldric

Elite Dungeons

Post by Aldric »

Now that several people in the cabal have gotten to lvl 50, I was thinking of perhaps making two days in the week our "Elite dungeon" days. You know, people who have reached level 50 and want to gear up through elite distillates (up to 1,6k xp per distillate) could come together and do a couple of rounds.

Sure we can keep on trying to group on a spontaneous basis, but assuming we could get a team together already, we could perhaps actually start gearing together more reliably. Because as of now, there really seems to be nothing happening in the cabal at all (23/24h at least).

As for me, I'm available on Eu later afternoons and evenings fairly consistently during the weekdays, and sometimes during the weekends. Currently playing a pretty powerful DD char on an item power level of ~145.
Bring all your friends to visit. It sharpens the dream.

LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Re: Elite Dungeons

Post by LeMort »

I'm up for that!

LeM:)
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Kate and I are halfway there, so will definitely join you in a few weeks / a month or so. Still taking it slowly to re-watch cutscenes and stuff.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I'm around 41ish so when I get to 50 I'll be there!
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Pilgrim7

Post by Pilgrim7 »

I'm in !!

I am still learning the layouts in the Dungeons ( didn't do them in TSW ), but have done each of the 5 available in Elite 1 at least once.

My schedule can be a bit unpredictable now that RL is catching up after my time off, but see myself as being available most evenings NA times (CST)
Last edited by Pilgrim7 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnis in ferro est salus
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

L43, and moving slowly now that vacation is over, but I am interested for sure - will probably see if I can get a group going US evenings... (CST)
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

Do E1 have any requirements in stat except level 50? If I join as DPS what stats should I have? Or tank, or healer?
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

E1 has no requirement beyond level 50, and what stats you need as a healer really depends. I PUGged an Ankh elite where the tank took little damage in any fight, and that prompted me to throw on all my DPS gear save one talisman and use my AR instead of fist, and only use heals when absolutely necessary. I also PUGged a DW elite where the tank was getting chewed up in practically every fight, and Fist/Blood was a necessity at the final boss.

I can't tell you anything about what stats for DPS. My DPS junk is generally good enough to put me as the second best DPS in the parse despite being AR/Blood and dealing with the lack of resources. I guess you probably want to have at least one purple gear item is the best way to put it, but it's not mandatory, and FC seems to want players to have to run a whole lot of E1 dungeons if they're not going to spend real money to speed up the upgrade path. Distillates are what provide the best item xp gains, and the ones dropping in E1 are much better than the ones in story mode.

Most of the time they feel like story mode dungeons, with a handful of exceptions (Like HR 5- Recursia. The encounter has been made into a real DPS check because the rakshasa move toward the center much faster than they did even in TSW NM dungeons, and it's no longer a situation where you just take a big chunk of damage. It was an insta-kill at 3.7k health, and I think it was insta-kill for the tank, too).
Last edited by Shock G on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Level 50 but not rushing into Elites yet. Still working toward at least getting my Ashes to purple before that. Got at least three heal talismans in blue also but perhaps not enough to be a serious Elite healer yet, but my attack talismans are all blue.

Also haven't even finished Egypt yet, but I'm close.
Reviled

Post by Reviled »

Level 47 now, will be 50 by the weekend, I figure.

Will probably go DPS until I have a good set of healing talismans built up.

EDIT: Yep, 50 now, item power 151 after upgrading gear with the distillates I'd saved up.
Last edited by Reviled on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.” - Douglas Adams