CST Mumble Runs

Old Event requests
Gebbeth

CST Mumble Runs

Post by Gebbeth »

I'd like to set up a standing schedule for something like Mon-Thur, during US evenings (some time between 5-8 pm CST/CDT), doing runs using Mumble. VoIP makes teaming better and more fun, even with squawking kids :? and girls with man-voices. :shock:

We'd need a healer and a tank on the team, if possible. I want to do story modes (at first) to get solid on the dungeons, and then start sprinkling in elites and scenarios, eventually lairs too. We can do whatever we want.

If you're up for this let me know your name, role, and any time preferences. Let me know if you want something different from M-Th too, but lets stay off weekends. If we get more than 5, we'll coordinate.

1. Gebbeth, DPS, prefer 7pm CST start
2. Khaesia, DPS (or other), Prefer 6 pm
3. Pilgrim7, DPS
4. Firearc, DPS
5. Mooncide, Heals, Tu,We,St or after 8
Last edited by Gebbeth on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Re: CST Mumble Runs

Post by LeMort »

Gebbeth wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 am and girls with man-voices. :shock:

Are you making fun of LeMortieth's voice?

LeM:)
Tess-Bett

Post by Tess-Bett »

I'm in for this.. would prefer a bit earlier, maybe something closer to 6? and I can build for any role... currently DPS
Pilgrim7

Post by Pilgrim7 »

I'm on board for this.
Need to install mumble & get a headset.
Should be ready for next week.
Omnis in ferro est salus
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

LeMort: I thought it was Demi Moore cigarette-voice... :lol:

Khaesia: We can do closer to 6, just want to see if any other preferences or conflicts arise, also, depending on who we get, we might take you up on taking a tank or heal role - appreciate your flexibility!

Pilgrim7: We can cut you some slack until you're set, hopefully you'll be GTG soon!

Still need a few more!
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Yesterday we had a mumble run on Polaris Elite - I died 3-4 times :oops: but had some nice loot!

I worked with Mumble a little (thanks to Firearc) and got PTT working, but I also ordered a headset from Amazon which I should get Thursday.

Hopefully we'll get things rolling on a regular schedule, but I'm beginning to think T-Th might be more family friendly than M-Th. Also, yesterday's run was pushed to 8:00 for Mooncide, which really was a little too late so we only did one run.

We'll see what happens over the next few days - I'm sure a loose schedule will gel naturally and then I'll put something on the calendar starting next week.
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

I got my new headset today, Pilgrim, how you doing?
Mooncide

Post by Mooncide »

Firearc (Damage) and Mooncide (Healing) we both use mumble and both have mics and headphones. We would love to see more mumble usage it helps the team coordinate in the tougher dungeons and also helps, in my opinion, to get to know each other and build friendships. Fire should be available any day, I do not get off until 7:45 but I have Tue Wed and Saturday off each week if any of the runs occur at that time. So I will come when I can :)
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Everyone seems to be active more towards 7 than as early as 6 - but I'm on at 6 and it's not like we need a fixed schedule, or a fixed team. So far we've usually had a Great tank to run with too.

I put CST Mumble Runs on the calendar for Tue & Wed evenings, starting next Tuesday - It says 7pm but if you open it, the text says starting between 6 & 7...