TSW (The old one) Achievment/Cosmetic runs for 2nd transfer

Old Event requests
Mikshana

TSW (The old one) Achievment/Cosmetic runs for 2nd transfer

Post by Mikshana »

Just curious if anyone else is or is planning on working on working on this for the 2nd transfer? I've been logging in there and doing a little grinding ever since I heard about getting stuff I missed, but it's kinda boring and well.. dead. If anyone wants to join me I'll be on Azarak/TypoMary/BlondeBunny/Zamilak I'm not sure if this is the right place (do you want SWL only?), if it's wrong let me know where to ask, but I think it could be fun getting those TSW exculsives.
Gebbeth

Re: TSW (The old one) Achievment/Cosmetic runs for 2nd transfer

Post by Gebbeth »

I'd be up for some cosmetic achievements, but don't know what I would go for - I've just started TSW Kaidan. Also, I am on US time - which may mean a weekend schedule.

I don't mind getting SilvaTomorrow out of storage... let me know what you have in mind.
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
Mikshana

Post by Mikshana »

US Central time myself, I've mostly been grinding BB, though I think I have all those outfits so on to unseen. But really, any of it. Lore, missions; maybe picking a zone or region and just go from there (I know what I need, but I'm up for almost anything. I'll even be a mob distraction/landmine tester for some sabotage missions ;) )
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

(Definitely ok to post for TSW. Especially as you marked it so :D )
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.