Sunday Spikey Jacket Club!

Old Event requests
Shadowcat-x

Re: Sunday Spikey Jacket Club!

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Any role, 450ish tank, 550ish heal, 580ish dps (yeah, I never pay attention to the numbers)
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I'm up for helping with this project - I can't make tonight though. So, I'll see you next week. Happy New Year!
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Thanks for the notes Mellified!

Defense Point (cave) is at 860, 570 and Summon Point is at 720, 730.
Spawn point is "The Lowland" (888, 782)
Be advised that death may respawn at lair start OR at theme park or Hell Motel.
  • If you respawn at the theme park - there's lair access behind the house across the street from the entrance.
  • If you respawn at the Overlook Motel, access is directly South from the spawn point.
TODAY'S BOSSES
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lOh ... LrpQI/edit#)

Filth Vector

This is one of the easier bosses, the boss only has 2 mechanics worth worrying about:

•an attack where he targets a DPS/healer at random and casts filth towards them. If you are standing in the circle, simply dodge away.

•He stacks debuffs on active tank, when tank gets past 4 stacks the damage tends to get pretty heavy. either tank swap or kite boss between the tank running back.

Lost Sarcoma

If you have really bad dps in your group you might have some trouble, otherwise the boss is really easy. The boss slowly fills the area with filth pools that you have to avoid. Other than that it's tank and spank.

Shadow of Depravity

•This boss isn't that hard in itself, but if people start dying it can become messy because of a bug. We usually pull it to the outer edge of the "island" and then slowly tank it around the edge, not so far out that you start pulling extra adds though.

•The boss casts scream of havoc, a cone AoE in front of the boss. This one shots the tank so he should avoid it.

•The boss randomly targets 1 person in the group and casts Sundered Shadow on them, this is a green beam that usually oneshots anything but a tank in the first tick. Ranged DPS can LoS it if they stand close to trees.

•The boss sometimes leaves a black filth pool under himself. This is the annoying part, because if you die and come back, the pool is invisible but will still 1 shot you. The pool stays for around 45 seconds and the only way is to remember where they are, this is why we circle it around the island.

•If you ever die try to ress on someone who is alive so you know you are not spawning in an invisible filth pool.

•Boss hits really hard, so unless your tank is kind of well geared he might be one shot, you can use absorbs to extend his EHP.
Last edited by Gebbeth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Unfortunately I got an invitation, so I have to back out :(

Good Luck

LeM:)rtieth
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

My Internet connection is down - tested at 775ms ping.

I will keep trying to get on, but I may not be able to play for a while... doesn't mean the lair can't happen without me, and I might be ok in 20-30 minutes, but wanted to post.
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Well we got a slow awkward start, but with a lot of patience and help we ended up doing 2 lairs, SC and SF. (Woot!) Special thanks to Phanth on these runs!

I finished all my (normal) lair bosses, as did Ghostchilde, but no Lair Boss achievements, so regional bosses ARE included in the requirements.

I have added a link to a (write access) Googlesheet to track completions on to the OP (and below). Please fill out your info at your leisure, or just let me know who all you need and I'll put it in the spreadsheet. I also like to know if you can do the tanking or healing.

What Lairs do you need? (write-access Google Sheet)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Cannot edit that document, sorry

Gratz on your kills & achievements! :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Post by Jess »

I only need achievements for Great-Winged and Long-Toothed, as I remember.
Also grats and told ya. :>
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Katelin wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm Cannot edit that document, sorry
Try it again? I had not changed the permissions completely - should be available for anyone with the link to view and edit now. Thanks for letting me know!
Jess wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm ... told ya. :>
Yep! I don't mind! :twisted:
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

New sign up for Sunday Jan 7 - Scorched Desert (not scorched dessert) - then maybe - a regional boss like "Great Winged"?