Hit Me!

Old Event requests
Airyfairy

Re: Hit Me!

Post by Airyfairy »

I am usually not that much into PvP and do it only if needed, but it sounds like i would try it in a form like you proposed. Just be aware that a tank with a good rotation can almost be immortal with a Hammer/Chaos build and the right defensive CDs. So some rule like "Immutable" is not allowed might be needed.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Could make it a "capture the flag" game. 1 healer, 4 dps on each team and one player on each team is wearing an identifiable "I'm the flag bearer, kill me now" outfit. That person could be wearing the sashimono costume item, for example, to make them really stand out. The first team to kill the other team's "flag bearer" is the winner.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Airyfairy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33 pm I am usually not that much into PvP and do it only if needed, but it sounds like i would try it in a form like you proposed. Just be aware that a tank with a good rotation can almost be immortal with a Hammer/Chaos build and the right defensive CDs. So some rule like "Immutable" is not allowed might be needed.

Really? I mean, you and your kin have been pretty impressive, but you think both tanks would maintain perpetually in dungeon team vs dungeon team?

I was wondering if this might be a recipe for stalemate... and Healers might live and die in the limelight - it might not work at all. I'd bee willing to try whatever - may just need to handicap tanks by IP - Airy-grade tanks would have to be DPS. :lol: I was also thinking about some way to do territory of a 'flag' - I got nothing.

We'll start trying some stuff here in a week or two maybe - I'm wide open to game/balance suggestions. It all comes down to who we get in the arena too.
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
Airyfairy

Post by Airyfairy »

I am not sure, and i am far from bring immortal, but if ppl do regionales and e10 dungeons with 4 DPS and 1 tank, and no healer, than these tanks must be immortal in some way ;)