E5+ Dungeons

Old Event requests
DarknessUponUs666

E5+ Dungeons

Post by DarknessUponUs666 »

Im over 750IP but sadly its hard for me to do those dgs at random time and i not pug them.
Also i done only one full E5 Ankh run so far (which was by accident none the less), plus i want do the others and learn the mechanics.

Would be nice if we as cabal can orginaze scheduled Elite5+ Dungeon run atleast once per week.
Shadowcat-x

Re: E5+ Dungeons

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Seconded. I've done all the NM mode stuff through at least once, but only as DPS. I need practice healing on them. Also, I'd kinda like to learn how to tank them--or at least the first couple bosses. My goal is to be able to do E5 boss farms without embarrassing myself or the cabal when I fill with PUG. . .
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

third
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Post by Jess »

Ah, yes. I sometimes sign up to e5 queue and it would be depressing to count actually fully finished runs. I want my e5 HR achievement after all. 😫
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Yes I need those achievement points, I NEED Nassir's Groove:D
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

Same here, I want those E5 !
I won't ever queue and pug an E5, I need trusted teammates.

So far I've completed The Ankh with Darkness.
I went through all the Hell Eternal bu we retreated on last boss.
Went through the Polaris up to Squidhead, we couldn't get past him and retreated again.

Of course the only viable option for me is to tank these : I can't heal and my DPS is 3,5k so not enough to pass DPS checks.
Trophy

Post by Trophy »

Happy to join anytime, I don't mind wiping, test runs, or first time training. I do run frequently with friends / pugs but would prefer cabal. I also see potential for entry level and 5+ teams.

missing master planner
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Well, what time is a good time for the majority of people? If this is going to be a scheduled event, we need to figure out a time and a date, then find some sucker, er. . . brave soul. . . to take ownership of it. I see an official member of Zweihander posting in this thread, so that's where I'd start the nominations :-P

(and that just goes to show the only thing worse for your workload than skipping a "meeting" is speaking up in a meeting)
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

For me personally anytime after 9pm central I can easily make. Time slots earlier in the day are hit and miss.
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Mondays I I can commit to earlier in the day though.