E5+ Dungeons

Old Event requests
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Re: E5+ Dungeons

Post by Jess »

Well, I live close to Europe so everything between 17 and 22 GTM on workdays and anytime during daytime on weekend is fine with me. Can be earlier but not later. 😏
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
DarknessUponUs666

Post by DarknessUponUs666 »

How about we arrange 1-3 E5+ Runs on Monday around 8-9 PM GMT? We got no events at Monday.
I think it might work out for us EU zone players and some of the US players.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

For the time being, that would work for me, but once I go back to work, I'd have to bow out. We kind of need to hear from a tanky-type (that has actually successfully tanked E5+, so NOT ME) as to whether they're available. Without a tank, this isn't going anywhere. . .
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Jess
Division Member

Post by Jess »

Without a tank, this isn't going anywhere
From what I saw, healer also should know what they do, more or less. 8-) With all those stupid debuffs.
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Jess wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 pm
Without a tank, this isn't going anywhere
From what I saw, healer also should know what they do, more or less. 8-) With all those stupid debuffs.
Well, I kind of figured that I was signing up as the healer. I've been getting practice on NM content healing over the last few days, and I think I'm getting it down.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

I see an official member of Zweihander posting in this thread, so that's where I'd start the nominations :-P

Oh crap' ... I'll take the blows :twisted:

First, let's sign in as many members as possible. The team arrangments will be made later and according to everybody's availability.

We can follow the suggestion of Darkness and arrange it on Monday.
Given the fact E5 runs tend to be longer let's get them started at a reasonable time : UTC 20:00 / CET 21:00 / EST 03PM / PST Noon

I know Cherrie, I hear you and I know Ghost will be grumpy at such an early hour but I've got to be available if I am to organise it and 9PM CST is 4AM for me. Starting them 20:00 seems the latest reasonable time for Eurozone.

So, please state your preffered role and the role you COULD TRY in E5.

> Ezraell : Tank | None other viable. My DPS is 3.5k max
> Ghostchilde : Healer / DPS | Tank in learning?
> DarknessUponUs : DPS / Healer (right?)
> Trophy : DPS (any other magic tricks up your sleeve?)
> Cherrie : remind me what it is you do? I never cared very much, was just happy having you around :D
> DigitalW : DPS (anything else you feel confortable with?)
> ...

EDIT : here is the "official" thread : https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/18/11169
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

I keep my roles to separate characters and Cherrie (ranged dps) is the only one with the gear to make it in an E5
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Dungeons are my least favourite content - but they are much more fun with a regular group so I'd like to sign up too please as a ranged DPS. I'm around the 750ish mark sometimes. I have completed one or two - but can't remember which ones!

I can heal but prefer not to.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Jess
Division Member

Post by Jess »

(anything else you feel confortable with?)
Oh, have no idea since I have only DPS gear... :? And it will take another eternity to upgrade anything else (especially since I didn't finish with what I have yet). So yeah only DPS. (:
(i have blood focus here though so i kinda could try healing? but i have a feeling it will be really bad and also e5 is not a place to have first healing experience 8-) )