Co-Ed Naked Random E1

Old Event requests
Shadowcat-x

Co-Ed Naked Random E1

Post by Shadowcat-x »

So I had this idea for a silly fun-run type of dungeon crawl, designed to take us back to the days when we were baby characters who had no gear and no clue. Here's my idea:

Everyone remove gear until you can get to around IP 150. For some of us, that may be weapons only. . .

Everyone enter the queue in DPS spec and click all roles. . . then let the queue decide who will tank, who will heal, and who will dps. Note, if you don't already have weapons for these roles, you may need to buy something cheap on the AH instead of your favorite weapons.

Play E1 in a random role with low IP--just for the fun of it.

Optional: Make it truly co-ed naked dungeoneering. Speedos and bikinis for everyone!

Who's with me!?!
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Ezraell

Re: Co-Ed Naked Random E1

Post by Ezraell »

I am !
Attachments
Nakey.png
Nakey.png (2.46 MiB) Viewed 3893 times
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

I am in!
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
agita

Post by agita »

Meeeeee!
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Okay, that's four out of five spots, so I can work with that. We can probably find some poor sucker willing to come along for the ride just for shits and giggles. What time works for your guys? I know Mondays are good for Cherrie, and Wednesdays are good for me. How does midnight GMT (that would be 4pm PST, 7pm EST) on some Monday work for people? If that sounds like a reasonable time, I'll put an event on the calendar and a notice in the noticeboards forum.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

I can make an exception and make myself available on 12th at 12GMT.
agita

Post by agita »

So, do we have this event, because I don't see in in calendar? : )
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

We don't have an event yet, because I'm starting back to work this week and I'm not sure how much online time I'll have while I get caught up on the stuff I missed while I was off. I don't want to commit to anything then have to flake out because I ended up working overtime.

― Groucho Marx