What day/time works best for you in USA Timezone

Old Event requests

Which day of the week would you be available to do fun stuff (select all that apply)

Poll ended at Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Monday
6%
Tuesday
18%
Wednesday
12%
Thursday
12%
Friday
18%
Saturday
24%
Sunday
12%

Total votes: 17

Shadowcat-x

What day/time works best for you in USA Timezone

Post by Shadowcat-x »

We're trying to schedule some regular weekly regional boss farms for the USA timezone, but first we need to know when the most people will be available to take advantage of it. Please fill out the poll above and we'll use this information to plan a weekly event for those of us that can't make it to the Thursday morning regional boss event.

If you could also post in this thread what times (in EDT, please--the math of converting from GMT to our TZ makes my head hurt) you can be available, that will help the events division figure out what time, as well as what day, would be most auspicious.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Re: What day/time works best for you in USA Timezone

Post by Cherrie »

10pm EDT is when I can commit to times because everyone is in bed. Anything before will always be hit or miss for me depending on the day. I know that gets too late for people in my timezone though.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Neural

Re: What day/time works best for you in USA Timezone

Post by Neural »

6pm EDT Friday and Saturday onwards I can do. I'm 14 hrs ahead of you guys, but those times are workable for me. Obviously, I realise that I'm not the target demographic, but putting it out there anyway ;)