Changing the Double Lair Day from Friday to New Day

Old Event requests
Mayday

Changing the Double Lair Day from Friday to New Day

Post by Mayday »

The last few Fridays that have been scheduled for lairs x2 have had a poor showing with only 2-4 people showing up and therefore, have not gone off. I realize its summer and folks are wanting to go outside and have fun. Would another day or even time, work better for people? Please let me know. Until I can come up with a better day/time for attendance, I will not be scheduling lairs.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Changing the Double Lair Day from Friday to New Day

Post by Katelin »

I have had similar experience with things I am scheduling, May. Assume it is a combination of people having other things to do and stuff.

I don't have a better idea for when to plan things.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Changing the Double Lair Day from Friday to New Day

Post by Katelin »

Saturday is likely not the right day based on todays online figures. Between 12noon and 17 we maxed at 5 people. And from 1830 to now - we maxed at 3 people. Edit: 23:20 4 people - I got lots done today :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.