Event idea: Shambala Power Hour

Old Event requests
Arrcaeus
Division Member

Event idea: Shambala Power Hour

Post by Arrcaeus »

Just curious if anyone else out there would be interested in casual Shambala PvP events? Thought if we could get enough interest, we can see about having some fun with Shambala runs and extending invites out to the community, and possibly use it as a recruiting opportunity.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Event idea: Shambala Power Hour

Post by Katelin »

Yes from me if its not too often :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

I think there's a whole bunch of PVP related achievements, and gear, and other cool stuff.
This could be interesting.
I'd probably drop by at least once. (Never PVPed in TSW, or SWL... not sure what to expect.)
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"
Phanth
Leader

Post by Phanth »

Expected to be beaten! Sounds fun.
Ceili

Post by Ceili »

I've be happy to participate if we do it. Think as few as 6 people are needed to queue and get it to pop so if we can get more, that would be great.
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

I don't know. I'm horrible in pvp and haven't done it at all in TSW or SW Legends. I guess I can go with, just disinfect me from pvp cooties afterward please! :P
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

I've done more TSW PVP than SWL, but I am definately up for some 9S action if it happens when I can play - my in-game time is still severely limited. I'm one of the weird ones who LIKE PVP...
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
Ceili

Post by Ceili »

Mayday wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:36 am I don't know. I'm horrible in pvp and haven't done it at all in TSW or SW Legends. I guess I can go with, just disinfect me from pvp cooties afterward please! :P
You should definitely try it, Mayday! It's not really serious PVP and it's very fun to use the cannon to shoot people like Drenneth off the cliff! LOL
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

You have me at cannons!
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

You had me about shooting people off the cliff!
I'm picturing someone climbing in the cannon, and shooting them over the side of the cliff!

Especially if you can aim it for the side and watch them hit the side, and then slide down flapping their arms like a butterfly getting sucked into a vacuum cleaner! The panic on their face as they realize you did it on purpose!

I'm in!
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"