Rising Apocalypse - pt. 5

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Dawnfury

Rising Apocalypse - pt. 5

Post by Dawnfury »

A year had now passed since her awakening and she was no close to any answers. Osaka, the woman who saved her from the GenTech explosion, had disappeared two days later. Since then, her life has been nothing short of hell...

Raishana knew the only way to get her life back in order was to leave Johannesburg, so she left and moved to England. She got a job as a freelancer private investigator; which paid enough for a living. She kept in contact with her mother on a private email server but no contact with her mother. According to her, Raishana had been classified as discharged from the police department and no one was looking for her. Which was fine for Raishana, since she did not want to be found anyway.

Then came New Year's Eve of 2015 and a knock at the door...

*Knock..knock..knock*

"Who's there?" Raishana asked as she approached the door cautiously, with her .45 loaded and chambered. "It's me Rae. It's Osaka." Osaka replied. Raishana didnt know whether to be happy or angry. She unlocked the two dead bolts to the door, but left the anima barrier up; a trick she had learned from Joanna Pratriarch and opened the door. Osaka was wearing a skin tight red and black leather uniform with a long black trench coat. Raishana recognized it immediately as a Templar uniform. "What are you doing here Osaka? And please don't say your happy to see me." Raishanas' words clearly upset Osaka; her smile quickly turning a frown..

Osaka understand she was upset, having not seen or spoken to Raishana in nearly a year. Seeing as how she saved her life, shared a very intimate kiss with her Raishana and then vanished like a ghost. "I am sorry Rae, for leaving like I did. May I please come in." Raishana was a mixture of feeling's, mostly anger and sadness; but despite those feelings, she was happy to see Osaka. She dropped the barrier and opened the door, letting Osaka inside as she walked to the kitchen to get a drink. "Is this a social call or you planning on disappearing again?" Raishana asked as she poured a glass of bourbon. Osaka walked in and took off her coat. "I only learned yesterday you were in London. I've been on assignment in Africa cleaning up a mess." Osaka replied.

"Let me guess. You work with the Templars and the mess was caused by GenTech?" Raishana asked. "Yes, to both questions.
I was given my assignment the day after the explosion. I didn't have time to say goodbye. GenTech has steadily been gaining more power and.." Raishana snapped her hand up; a surge of chaotic energy crackling along her fingers like streaks of lightning.. "and somehow after we met I started developing powers, I blew up part of building and since then my life has been hell. I've been alone in the world trying to figure what the fuck I've turned into and rebuilding my life.." Raishana couldn't handle it anymore; she broke down into tears in front of Osaka. Osaka ran over to Rae and hugged her. She could feel Raishana's pain; a river of emotions coming all at once: anger, pain, loneliness, fear and deep beneath all of it, was love. Raishana put her arms around Osaka, holding her tight as she cried...

The following morning.. New Year's Day

Raishana woke to being in the arms of Osaka; the slightest smile on her face. Apparently, the two shared a wild night together, as evidenced by the smashed furniture in the living room. Her head was throbbing and body felt beat to death. Osaka was sound asleep, so she decided to hop in the shower. She turned the hot water up enough to make it steam and the cold water just enough to feel comfortable. As she stepped inside the shower, the hot water began to sooth all her sore muscles. She stood there, just letting the hot water wash over her.

She didn't know how much time had passed till she felt the familiar touch of loving arms wrapped her, the familiar touch of loving lips on the back of her neck; those of Osaka. " Do you have to leave?" Raishana asked, putting her arms around Osaka's. "Yes, and your coming with me this time Rae.." For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Raishana smiled.
Dawnfury

Re: Rising Apocalypse - pt. 5

Post by Dawnfury »

Any comments or questions lol
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Will there be more adventures? I feel invested in her story now:)
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Dawnfury

Post by Dawnfury »

Two more parts to this story then another I'm planning
Dawnfury

Post by Dawnfury »

The Rising Apocalypse is basically an origin story for Raishana.
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Well I am enjoying it and look forward to more:)
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~