Rising Apocalypse - pt.6

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Dawnfury

Rising Apocalypse - pt.6

Post by Dawnfury »

Raishana's life has been changed forever. Once a distinguished police officer with a bright future ahead of her, she is now an agent of the Templars and reunited with the woman she loves. Her and Osaka have spent six months conducting an investigation into GenTech and finding a way to bring the company down. But the head of GenTech, Joanna Pratriarch, have proven to be a very cunning, ruthless foe.. "Tell me what I want to know and you will walk out of here alive." Raishana said to her captive, as she hit the prisoner with another burst of chaotic energy. The prisoner was one of GenTech's head researchers and a member of the chief science board for the company; he was also Joanna Pratriarch's lover. He moaned in pain and gasped for breath after Raishana released the hold on him. Tears of pain ran down his face and he was fighting the urge to scream.

"I told you, I don't know what your talking about. We never experimented on people and we were never ordered to do so." The prisoner replied. "Your company has experimented on people doctor. Trying to turn them into monsters or give them powers. I know damn well your company has." She grabbed a nearby tablet and showed it to the prisoner. "Look at these files." The prisoner took the tablet and began scrolling thru the list of files. The look in his face told Raishana that he was telling the truth. She began to feel a little guilty for torturing him but not sorry for it. "I've never seen these files before. I had heard rumors.." Raishana raised her hand and said, "What rumors?" The man looked at her, "Rumors that Joanna had set up a secret lab somewhere. Conducting tests involving human experimentation. But she never said anything to me.."

Raishana was about to say something, when she saw a look of terror in the man's eyes. That's when she heard it: the sound of a low, deep growl. She turned around to see something she had hoped to never see again: the werewolf from the drawings of the Pratiarch children. This was the first time she had seen the monster in real-life and not her dreams. She wished Osaka was her with her, but she was interrogating her own prisoner at another location. Raishana quickly took a defensive stance as the werewolf charged at her...

She raised her arms, channeling her energy into a shield which the werewolf hit head on. She quickly dodged to the right as it's claws went right thru the shield, nearly taking her head off. Raishana then heard the blood curdling scream of the prisoner as she turned to see the werewolf sinking it's claws into his chest. "No..." She yelled. She quickly started throwing a barrage of chaotic energy bursts at the werewolf. The rapid assault hit the monster square in the back, causing it to growl in pain and let go of it's victim. The monster turned to Rainshana and charged, letting out a monstrous howl with it's claws covered in blood. She quickly planted her feet and as the monster got close, lept into the air and delivered a chaotic charged roundhouse kick to the monsters face. She heard bone crack as her foot connected, sending the werewolf into a stack of crates. She looked over to her prisoner; gaping holes in his chest and blood covering his body. Now she felt sorry for torturing him and responsible for his death;
wishing Osaka was with her. It took a moment for the monster to recover from the hit; slowly standing back up on it's feet, growling in pain. "I don't know if you can understand me, but I'm guessing some part of you is still human. You can leave right now and fight another day. Or you can die. Your choice." Raishana said, giving the thing that just killed an innocent man a chance to live. She brought her hands together and reading them at her side. She began channeling all her energy into her hands, getting ready for the creatures next move. It looked at her for a moment; clearly deciding it's next move. Then it looked at the man who's insides it just tore open and let out a loud howl.
Raishana took it that the creature made it's choice. "I'm sorry then.."

She shot her hands forwards, "ka..Mae..ha..Mae..haaa"...yelling the words as her body became engulfed in an aura of chaotic energy..

The burst of energy hit the creature like a freight train, sending it thru stacks of crates and thru the wall into the alley behind the building. That was the first time using that ability that she did not nearly kill herself in the process. It was also very draining using it, leaving her feeling very exhausted. She forced herself to stay on her feet and ran towards the alley out back. She drew both her .45 hand guns as she followed a trail of bloody paw prints which turned into human foot prints; leading around a dumpster. She then heard a familiar voice, a voice that made her entire world fall to pieces. She dropped her guns and ran around the dumpster, to find her badly beaten but barely alive body of her mother.

Before she could say anything, a black and red mustang spun around the corner and stopped. Osaka quickly opened the door, and yelled to Raishana to get away from her mother. Raishana did not have time to move, as she felt five razor sharp claws pierce into her abdomen and seeing the monstrous eyes of her mother, before falling to the ground...
Dawnfury

Re: Rising Apocalypse - pt.6

Post by Dawnfury »

Tell me what you think lol
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Wait! What?!
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Dawnfury

Post by Dawnfury »

Her mother had been used for genetic experimentation and turned into a werewolf. She wasn't the werewolf Raishana had dreamed seeing Joanna Pratriarch turning into but they looked the same.
Dawnfury

Post by Dawnfury »

Or were you responding to the part we're she shot a Kamehameha haha