The Daily Swords - Breaking News

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Oxara

The Daily Swords - Breaking News

Post by Oxara »

Fellow Swords,
Please find attached below the very first edition of The Daily Swords, 9S' unofficial newspaper.
Let's start with one article, future will tell us if more are needed (and if you like it)!
And don't worry, more juicy compromising pictures will come later in the day 8-) .

Publication Direction: ArcyCiern
Photography Director: Oxara

Disclaimer:
Copying Arcy's words, I'm not intending to offend anyone. Please let me know if I make a faux-pas - but don't ever try to corrupt me! Please also forgive me if my writing offends Shakespeare, I'm definitely not a native :mrgreen:
Attachments
The Daily Swords - 31st March 2015
The Daily Swords - 31st March 2015
The_Daily_Swords_1.png (716.8 KiB) Viewed 4411 times
cendrig

Re: The Daily Swords - Breaking News

Post by cendrig »

:D :D
ArcyCiern

Post by ArcyCiern »

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The infamous scrambled eggs recipe to be published soon. Gourmets applaud!
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Could I have an extra copy of this Daily, so I have one for each of the files of those involved? :|
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

Floryn wrote:Could I have an extra copy of this Daily, so I have one for each of the files of those involved? :|
This is the paparazzi, everything is blown out of proportion! Can't take a step outside of London without being followed by those screenshotters :|

Edit: Also, just as a reminder, while it is all in good fun for the time being, remember that anything you post here is for the whole cabal to see, I'd hate to see something that was for fun end up offending someone, not that I think it has as of now, at all, but just thought I'd mention it. :)

Also, you said no corruption, what is your stand on bribes? :roll:
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Chaosetor wrote:Edit: Also, just as a reminder, while it is all in good fun for the time being, remember that anything you post here is for the whole cabal to see, [...] :)
It's actually for the world to see. It's a 'Public +' section of the forum. :!:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Stories only for the cabal would in fact go here: The Lounge
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

Floryn wrote: It's actually for the world to see. It's a 'Public +' section of the forum. :!:
Oh my bad, even better. Anyhow, my point is that what is posted here reflects on 9s as a whole and affects the way members (and also the general public it seems) views us, so while it's ok to have fun, please, do post with care as I would hate what started as a joke end up affecting 9s in a negative way.
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Oxara

Post by Oxara »

Global question: is there any "private" section of the forum this kind of thing could fit into?
I hadn't realized it was a public section... :?
ArcyCiern wrote:Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The infamous scrambled eggs recipe to be published soon. Gourmets applaud!
I could add a "Secret Recipe of the Day" section indeed!
Chaosetor wrote:Also, just as a reminder, while it is all in good fun for the time being, remember that anything you post here is for the whole cabal to see, I'd hate to see something that was for fun end up offending someone, not that I think it has as of now, at all, but just thought I'd mention it.
Be sure I'll never publish something that could offend someone...it's simply not what I'm used to doing! I even read this article twice this morning before publishing it, to make sure it was meaningful but harmless.
And as for the bribes...hmmm...nope :mrgreen: !
Last edited by Oxara on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Oxara wrote:Global question: is there any "private" section of the forum this kind of thing could fit into?
I hadn't realized it was a public section... :?
I answered that 10 minutes ago.