Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

A meeting in the library.

Post by Katelin »

Every time I sit at this table, I remember that day we were all sat here.. those blindfolds. It was a mixture between hella-scary and desperately wanting to know more.

Now I am sat here again, we have a meeting in the Library this afternoon. All the fires are lit, Wonkers is still taking his place amongst the scatter cushions and the box files have certainly filled up over the years.

I wonder who is coming along today. I best go and get myself a chair near the fire before the places get taken.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Antanahe

Re: A meeting in the library.

Post by Antanahe »

*Stumbles into the Library out of breath, hands on her knees*

Am... I... late ? Only... just... got back... from mission and saw... there was a meeting. Didn't take the time to read... the rest tho. So what is this about ?

*Anta straightens her hat and hurries further into the Library. Surprised at seeing no-one, she looks around and finally sees Kate sitting in front of the fire. Taking a seat, she takes out her whettingstone and starts sharpening her hook.*

Oh, hi Kate. What's going on ? Where are the others ? Did I miss all of it ?
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I smile as I watch Anta rushing in all hot and bothered

"Hi Anta, no worries - seems to be a time zone issue or something. I am sure everyone will be here soon..."
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Suddenly, out of thin air, Floryn appears with one foot on the floor and one foot on his hoverboard.

"Haha! I was here all along!"
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

*Looks over her shoulder and mutters*

Show off...

*And returns to sharpening her hook.*
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

*Time ticks by, while the fire snaps and hisses. Finally Anta puts her whetstone away, satisfied with the sharpness of her hook. She looks at the door, but still no-one else has joined them. She glances at the clock. Where was everybody ? It's been over an hour... If Kate and Floryn weren't there, she would begin to doubt she had read that meeting summons wrong... *

Hmm, Kate ? Has something happened while I was away on mission ? An emergency or something ? I know that not all our members are what you would call "punctual", but being an hour late is streching it... What's going on ?
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I think many people got busy following the surge in our leadership promotions. Things just started happening.. not a bad thing, but I was expecting a higher turn out. At least I can continue sitting here by the warm fire. It is cold outside!
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

"A perfect meeting to get some of those unanimous decisions decided."
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division