Wednesday 6th September - Potential patch day

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Wednesday 6th September - Potential patch day

Post by Katelin »

Taken from the Stream Notes here: http://www.swlrp.com/forum/m/43796106/v ... r-1st-2017

Potentially looking like patch day will be Wednesday 6th September
Which will include NYR
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader

Re: Wednesday 6th September - Potential patch day

Post by Katelin »

If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

This is actually going to be tomorrow (Sept. 7, 7th Sept. for you Euros) at 9 a.m. EDT.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Hey, did they bring back World Bosses yet?

And hi folks.
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

I haven't seen a WB essence drop, but it's on the list for drops from regional bosses. Crab boy drops from the filth dog in Blue Mountain, etc.

Also not sure on the mechanic, but I think you use the public raid portal for the summon.
Quimbee

Post by Quimbee »

Soooo whats the deal with the caches? It not like i am using them, i just collect them and sell them for currency, but if they will get "nerfed" somehow, maybe it is worth it to try and open a couple of them just for the trills.
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

The "adjustment" to caches is that the associated outfits will now drop as individual pieces rather than a complete set, and the escalating chance of dropping now applies to weapons rather than cosmetics. I've never had any cosmetic items or purple weapons in my opened caches, so I'm skeptical.

I also read that FC does not have plans to reintroduce discontinued caches currently.

If you get a cache key a day, you should be using it. If not, exchanging MoF for Aurum and buying cache keys is worth it. Even if all you get is distillates, they're a minimum 4,000 xp, and it helps speed things along.
Tazetta

Post by Tazetta »

Just a little late - but here we go...

PATCH HIGHLIGHTS
The Future-Tech Cache is now available!
The final lair rituals can now be performed on the public raids platform in Agartha.
The Manhattan Exclusion Zone has been added to the Activity Finder under the Raids category.  This new 10-player raid comes with a story mode that everyone can enjoy, as well as Elite difficulties for players seeking a greater challenge.
A new timers window has been added to the game, accessible with Shift + L. This window will display the time remaining until daily refreshes, how many keys you currently have and when they will refill, and lockouts for raid content.

https://secretworldlegends.com/news/upd ... ch-notes/

Of particular note...
A Delete All Mail button has been added to the tradepost. This button will delete all mail.
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just too good...
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Thanks, Taz!
Helixia

Post by Helixia »

ohh, another thing:
Fixed viewing boss fights from the anima well inside dungeons. \o/