Lair Runs (US timezone, Friday, March 9th; midnight UTC, 7 PM EST)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Lair Runs (US timezone, Friday, March 9th; midnight UTC, 7 PM EST)

Post by Rokynn »

Brothers and sisters, fellow swords! Alone we are ill equipped for claiming the shinny loots from lairs, but if we band together everyone will have their fair share of booty!

Since there is not as much happening during the US timezone period, my intent is to start organizing and healtanking lair runs every week day (Monday to Friday) at around the same times in order to include the members that may have difficulties joining spontaneous runs. The time will be adjusted for future runs as needed, but this current timing works for me and my work schedule.

Will be running 2 lairs, with priority given to BM, BF and Cotsg as they are generally faster, however if there is interest in other lairs we will take it into consideration. Likewise, if enough of us are interested to do more lairs on a particular day, we will continue until we drop from the weight of all the loot.

Cabal members have priority (you're good to go as long as you're lvl 50 and IP 150) and we will fill empty slots with random people.

Links to information that everyone should peruse and be aware of for lairs:

https://www.nine-swords.com/knowledge-b ... n-to-lairs

https://forums.funcom.com/t/lair-boss-abilities/440

Other info to take into consideration to ensure smooth runs:
  • If someone in your group dies, do not pickup any quest items.
  • If someone dies on the defend mission of any lair, stop DPS on the final enemy until everyone is alive and present, otherwise the mission has to be restarted.
1. Rokynn -healtank - IP 710
2. Cherrie - tentative
3. Furyroad
4. Relana
Last edited by Rokynn on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowcat-x

Re: Lair Runs (US timezone, Friday, March 9th; midnight UTC, 7 PM EST)

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Thursdays and Fridays are no good for me for gaming. If there is sufficient interest in having this event on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd be happy to bring my heal/dps skills to the table.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Post by Rokynn »

I'll make it a recurring event on the calendar, Monday to Friday, with maybe a few days exceptions depending on my plans for a specific week (though somebody else is welcome to take over on such days). If not enough people show interest on the forum (which is not at all unlikely), I'll make sure to also ask in the cabal chat at the hour of the event before advertising it on the global channels.
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

I believe that makes it 6pm my time. I can try to make it but can't guarantee anything that early. (If I can recruit hubby then we can have "family game time") lol
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Furyroad

Post by Furyroad »

Count me in .
Lucky-Man

Post by Lucky-Man »

7:00 PM Friday, in Eastern Time is
2:00 AM Saturday, in Athens

If i make the conversion correct i will be snoring i think :p
Damn
Relana42

Post by Relana42 »

I will try to make it to these. It’s 6pm for me, so it will depend on dinner time some nights. Should be able to be there tonight.

I’m also interested in doing Scorched Desert and Shadowy Forest at some point, because I’m still trying to get all the achievements.