Recurring Event: M-T-W Lairs 6PM PDT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

Recurring Event: M-T-W Lairs 6PM PDT

Post by Shadowcat-x »

No need to sign up in advance, since we rarely have enough people to fill a raid online at one time in the USA time zone, but if you have a special lair request, post it here, along with the date.

For calendar event, click this link:
https://www.nine-swords.com/events/even ... rs-6pm-pdt
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
FireHealer

Re: Recurring Event: M-T-W Lairs 6PM PDT

Post by FireHealer »

Hey, thanks for linking this to me. If anyone is up to do the City of the Sun God Lair on Tuesday, I'd really appreciate it.
Slusk

Post by Slusk »

So. I hate to be the "but" guy...
So what is everyone doing for lair runs on TFSS?
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

For those days, you're on your own to find a lair group. I recommend making sure you're subscribed to the Looking For Group channel in your chat window. You could also hang out in Agartha and watch the General chat channel for announcements of people looking to fill a lair team, but hanging out in Agartha means you're not doing anything else useful like farming missions/scenarios/dungeons.

Phanth also runs lairs on those days, but since he's Eurozone, they end up being in the morning for the USA crew. They also aren't scheduled, since he prefers to be spontaneous about his lair runs. If you're lucky enough to be online at that time, make sure you're paying attention to Cabal chat. He doesn't send ninja invites the way I do, so if you're not paying attention, you're gonna miss out :-D
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Hatered

Post by Hatered »

WillSurely dps
Hatered

Post by Hatered »

hi Shadowcat,

Could we maybe do the Kaiden lair today? I have reached Tokyo :).
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Dead-on wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 pm hi Shadowcat,

Could we maybe do the Kaiden lair today? I have reached Tokyo :).
I'll try and do a kaiden lair when Bane isn't with us. As you've seen he has a real hate-on for KD lair :-D

I'm not sure if I'll be online Thursday (class day) and Friday is my tabletop gaming night, so won't be online after 5pm my time. Maybe Saturday or Sunday and then do some regional bosses after.

― Groucho Marx