Weekly NYR E5! (09 Jan @ 1930 UTC)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Phanth
Leader

Weekly NYR E5! (09 Jan @ 1930 UTC)

Post by Phanth »

Weekly NYR E5! Please meet the following requirements to sign-up;
ip 450+

Please review the battle tactic if you have not completed a NYR E5: https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLeg ... d_elite_5/

If you haven't already, please install the "Effects UI: Legends" addon: https://www.curseforge.com/swlegends/ts ... ui-legends

1. Phanth - anyrole
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Weekly NYR E5! (09 Jan @ 1930 UTC)

Post by Katelin »

Katelin tank / Melee DPS
Durendal heals / ranged DPS
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

Mayday DPS/Tank

I think I solved my problem of not seeing Kate's Whisper of Darkness stacks. I'm a goober and didn't type the right line in Effects UI. That has now been corrected so I won't have to squint at a itty, bitty, tiny little box. Here's to long life for Kate! :D

I also fixed a couple of other things for my defense stuff so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't noob it up any more and we'll have a smoother run.
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Post by Jess »

DigitalWraith ranged DPS o/
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I don't use effects ui but making sure my icons were ok size with the trash scale mod helped me enough:)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Shjak2823

Post by Shjak2823 »

ShjakIlIl- Midrange DPS
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Mellified - dps
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Grakzool

Post by Grakzool »

Grak - DPS
Licantus

Post by Licantus »

Licantus DPS
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

Mayday wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:41 am Mayday DPS/Tank

I think I solved my problem of not seeing Kate's Whisper of Darkness stacks. I'm a goober and didn't type the right line in Effects UI. That has now been corrected so I won't have to squint at a itty, bitty, tiny little box. Here's to long life for Kate! :D

I also fixed a couple of other things for my defense stuff so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't noob it up any more and we'll have a smoother run.
My apologies on Mayday not being able to make it. I had a busy week and neglected to make a payment to the phone company. :o As a result, we were without the Internet connection until after I got home, realized the Internet was (temporarily) switched off, made the payment, and it was turned back on. :oops:

No phone/Internet meant Mayday couldn't get a hold of me before the run to get things taken care of. I did consider attempting a call home over lunch, but that would have been still too late for her to make the run, even if it had been corrected immediately.

The whole thing was entirely my fault! :cry:

-Sam515
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"