Cerberus Solutions - final meeting

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Cerberus Solutions - final meeting

Post by Katelin »

The cabal, Cerberus Solutions, are moving on from SWL and closing their doors here. Their final cabal meeting will be on

Sunday, 2 June - 16u EST / 21u BST - Horned God Biergarten
Smoke'em if you got'em.

They invited anyone to come along that would like to share their closing moments in SWL.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Re: Cerberus Solutions - final meeting

Post by Jess »

I have no idea who are they but it's sad. I read all the time these days about people leaving. I feel like Funcom shouldn't be OK with this. :|
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Mayday

Re: Cerberus Solutions - final meeting

Post by Mayday »

I've heard of them before. They go by just Cerberus now. According to BagofCats site here, https://swlstuff.bagofcats.net/cerberus/

Former TSW players might recognize us as an old face with a new name. In TSW we were Cerberus Solutions, one of the oldest and most stable of the roleplay guilds. August 2017 will be our fifth year anniversary, and we’ve been under the same leadership since 2014.

They're leaving and Beyond the Veil is going too. A sad day for SWL :cry: and a little concerning.