Achievement Hunting 10th June 18:00 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Achievement Hunting 10th June 18:00 GMT

Post by Katelin »

Achievement Hunting
10th June 2019
06:00PM - 06:45PM UTC

The first person to respond to this thread with a wish for the time slot - will be the first option considered. If no-one has made a request 1hour before the time slot, I will choose!

Achievement hunting: Monday 10th June - target TBC
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Shjak2823

Re: Achievement Hunting 10th June 18:00 GMT

Post by Shjak2823 »

I'm still confused on how to do this.
I'm willing to help anyone get their achievement.
As soon as I learn how this achievement hunting works I may have a request at that time but for now I'm just a ride along.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Basically - anything that is listed as an achievement in the achievement panel that could be worked on with a team .. is something we can do :)

The only things I wouldn't want to use this slot for are E10 dungeons, or NY Raid ;)

So we can gather lore, we can hunt things, we can run scenarios.. and and and :)

If noone needs anything specific, then thats ok - but you had quite a few things still to work towards achieving when we chatted yesterday.. so we just need to figure out what we can do together :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

ok - planning a 30mins (10 wave) OD.

1 Kate
2 Dur
3 Shjak
4 Kell