Letters to Santa-Swords

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Letters to Santa-Swords

Post by Katelin »

santa-swords.png
santa-swords.png (233.47 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
Starting tomorrow, December 1st - you will be able to write letters to Santa-Swords to say whether you have been a good cabal member this year, and to say why you should be the one to receive a specific gift from our Christmas Gift List.

The gift list may be added to over the coming days and weeks up to Christmas, depending on whether any cabal members have anything that they would like to add to the list.

How to write a letter for a gift:
Each 9S Cabal member can write 1 letter in this thread. The letter can be for ONE gift only.

Your letter should be written to the Santa-Sword who has donated the gift to our Gift List to say why you should be the one to receive it.

Our Santa-Sword that donated the gift, will choose from the letters who they think is the most deserving cabal member to receive the gift. So be creative and be GOOD!

Closing date:
All letters need to be posted in this thread by the 24th of December 2019 (12noon GMT).
Assuming we may have people away over Christmas, please be patient with the responses from the gift donors.

Adding Gifts to our Gift List:
If you would like to donate a gift to our gift list, please tell me in a forum PM. I will add it to the list along with your name to state that you are the gift donor!

If a gift remains un-wished for, then the original owner of the item keeps it for themselves.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
The Gift List
Flame-Wreathed Shotgun of Alacrity Mk III - Shjakilil
Anima-Touched Fist Weapon of Distruction Mk III - Katelin
Radiant Cold Silver Dice - HolloPoint
Arachnoid Cycle - x2 (donated by Rifla) Durendal will choose the letters
[Orochi Thermal Inverter of Destruction Mk III] - Willow
Radiant Spectral Essence Talisman - Ceilidaer
100x Elaborate Glyph Shards - Ceilidaer
Infused Complete Cosmetic Set - Rokynn
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader

Re: Letters to Santa-Swords

Post by Katelin »

If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you HolloPoint!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you Rifla!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you Willow!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you Discredit!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you Ceili!
Katelin
Leader

Katelins letter to Santa-Sword

Post by Katelin »

Dear Santa-Sword Rifla (or Durendal),
Hello, my name is Katelin and I am many bee years old. I am really looking forward to Christmas, and am already enjoying getting more scarves than I have necks for. Honestly.

This year I have been extra super nice and not made anyone clean the shark tank.
For Christmas, I would very much like to have an Arachnoid Cycle. I had one once before, but I gave it away... so I would really like to now have one for myself. I can then race around London on it making sure I live up to being the epitome of the youth of today.

I wish you a very merry Christmas,
With milk and cookies,
Katelin xoxo
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gift list updated, thank you Rokynn!
Shjak2823

Post by Shjak2823 »

Dear Santa-Sword Ceilidaer,
My name is ShjakIlIl and I'm dis many years old. Last Christmas I got in trouble for shaking all the presents under the Christmas Tree. I got a Lump of Coal in my stocking and had to give my presents to my older Sister. It's been a long time since last Christmas.

This year I have been extra careful not to get caught.. I mean I have been very good.
I'm doing extra Chores and I even cleaned up my room.
I gave Mommy a big Hug and whispered in her ear that for Christmas I would like to have 100x Elaborate Glyph Shards so I can fix the flap on the back of my Jamies pants so my Sister will stop complaining.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas
Don't tell Daddy that I stole some of his spiked eggnog for you.
ShjakIlIl big hugs