Which lair bosses are you missing?

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Which lair bosses are you missing?

Post by Katelin »

Well it generally seems we have a lot of people interested in running lairs.. so I will keep scheduling them :) May also be good for someone to run them later on in the day too to catch people who I may miss with my GMT evening preference!!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

I would love to join on the 16th for CotSG and BF. As for today, I'm planning to be at home at 16th. Thank you.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I didnt keep this thread updated - so feeling quite lost with who needs what.

This coming Friday I hope to get Chaos sorted with his last kill for jacket.. so then we have quite a lot of people who have managed to get their achievements I think.

I know we have to work on getting that Egypt regional so another team can go in.. though I would recommend perhaps that someone else runs a team through there without me and Durendal so it really can be 5 people getting the achievement (yesterday made me really sad... I have no idea why it didnt work for all the 2nd team :( ). It isn't a tough fight if you know the mechanics and I am happy to explain them so it goes smoothly.

Who wants to see which lair(s) next?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

I only lack the regional boss Aspect of the Many-Limbed
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

We have an egypt regional pattern made up, so just need a time and we can make it happen!
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

I have helped out once in a Lair (Egypt if I remember correctly) so that we could get the pieces for the Secret Event, but other than that I have never been to a Lair and I have no idea what their purpose is or what can be done with the drops. Sooo, willing to learn and sign up when needed.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

Last I looked, MissR needs the Kingsmouth bosses and The Scorched Desert ones. Have all the regionals.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Uragon wrote:We have an egypt regional pattern made up, so just need a time and we can make it happen!
Maybe Kiss can lead a team into there - I don't want the same screw up like we had this last weekend
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

That would be ideal, we could at least have five people get the achievement if it can be run without us.
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

The screw up can be fixed easily. For future reference, when those not actively fighting get turfed out, they run back in to the area. You can pretty much run past any mobs, though you can kill em if you want.

You can then stand on what's effectively the crack in the floor where you'd normally jump down to the regional. It looks like you're standing on thin air. But you can look down and watch the fight.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.