Cabal Pride - Recruitment event (Feb 21st)

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Cabal Pride - Recruitment event (Feb 21st)

Post by Katelin »

Then the outfit you design for your submission in my competition thread should have a sword in it ;)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Katelin wrote:Would anyone please be interested in making a fancy clicky script? General information about date, time, location, why, contact person
Not sure about the text, so I just put some uninspired text in, please tell me what you would like in it ;-)
This one is to advertise the event before the big day itself, so it aims at both cabals and players.

Think one aimed at the general populace to join the event would be also nice, could start using that couple of days before the event itself (when sign-up deadline for cabals has passed?)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (319.99 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hope its ok that I make suggestions!!

"Nine Swords are hosting, together with GSP" <<< ( we are the hosts, and I pay GSP for advertising etc :) )

Under the "What can I expect part"
.. "and support from The Sanctuary."

Please also add
"Contact Katelin for any questions about this event."

thank you :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Also, like your idea about having a second script :) Great idea!
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (107.84 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

Code: Select all

<a href="text://<font face=LARGE><font color=green face=LARGE_BOLD><br>Nine Swords are hosting, together with GridStream Productions </font><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Cabal Pride</font><br><br><font color=orange face=LARGE>Join as a Cabal to show what you're made of and as a player to find a new cabal to call home.</font><br><br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>When & Where</font><br>Saturday, 21st February 2015.<br>19:00-22:00 GMT / 15:00-18:00 EDT <br>Streets of London, outside Albion Theatre. Arcadia.<br><br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>What can I expect?</font><br>Parade by participating Cabals<br><br>Gathering in the park with representatives from participating cabals  - Entertainment by GSP and support from The Sanctuary<br><br>Make sure to join our chat channel too so you don't miss anything /chat join cabalpride<br><br>Contact Katelin for any questions about this event.<br><br><a href='chatcmd:///option WebBrowserStartURL "http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=83667" \n /option web_browser 1'>More info</a><br><br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Special Thanks!</font><br>GridStream Productions<br>All participating Cabals<br>The Sanctuary"</font>Cabal Pride - Recruitment Event</a>
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I didnt see the extra line feeds on the link when I clicked it - I just assumed you didnt add them.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I've been trying to think of a song we can request from GSP when we are parading.. not as easy as I thought it might be ... :D
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I was thinking of something happier :) Something that makes people want to dance and is lively and fun.
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

But... but we are the Templars.

:)
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.