Cabal Pride - Recruitment event (Feb 21st)

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Cabal Pride - Recruitment event (Feb 21st)

Post by Katelin »

But we aren't a militaristic cabal :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

How about this one?
Sounds parade-like (you can hear the audience cheer!) and we can do the dance - and people can join in the dance! :)

Not sure about the sound quality, though.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

How about that:

Or more classic version of the same theme:

:twisted:
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Script for ingame advertising (Anta is interested in translating to French and will post on French server. Is anyone on the German server? If so, I will translate it)

Code: Select all

<a href="text://<font face=LARGE><font color=green face=LARGE_BOLD><br>Nine Swords are hosting, together with GridStream Productions </font><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Cabal Pride</font><br /><br /><font color=orange face=LARGE>Join as a Cabal to show what you're made of and as a player to find a new cabal to call home.</font><br /><br /><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>When & Where</font><br>Saturday, 21st February 2015.<br>19:00-22:00 GMT / 15:00-18:00 EDT <br>Streets of London, outside Albion Theatre. Arcadia.<br /><br /><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>What can I expect?</font><br>Parade by participating Cabals<br><br>Gathering in the park with representatives from participating cabals, Entertainment by GSP and support from The Sanctuary<br /><br />Make sure to join our chat channel too so you don't miss anything /chat join cabalpride<br /><br />Contact Katelin for any questions about this event.<br><br><a href='chatcmd:///option WebBrowserStartURL "http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=83667" \n /option web_browser 1'>More info</a><br /><br /><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Special Thanks!</font><br>GridStream Productions<br>All participating Cabals<br>The Sanctuary"</font>Cabal Pride - Recruitment Event</a>
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

GSP have produced their advert for the event - it will go into rotation hopefully as soon as they receive my PAX :)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I'd appreciate some trivia questions please - I need about 10 in total.

I would like it if the following themes can be used (1 question per) - the remaining questions can be "random TSW"

1 x Halloween (got one, thank you!)
1 x Scenario
1 x AEGIS
1 x Weapons
1x Xmas

I will create some 9S "gift bags " from some of the loot we have collected for each of these themes. I also have some PAX to give away.

If you want to submit questions, please do it via PM to me.

Thanks!!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Its the little things in life.. *nods* as well as getting an email from http://massivelyop.net/ to say that they want to run an article about Cabal Pride! YAY. Excited :D
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

That is so cool! 8-)
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

That's very nice indeed. Seems they just recently started covering TSW since the category was made 12th of February this year and the only article is about the Valentine's Day event.
Elil

Post by Elil »

MassivelyOP is the rebooted form of Massively (AOL closed all their Joystiq sites), they've covered TSW since it launched.
Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set,
And blew “Childe Ellie to the Dark Tower came."