6pm EST USA-Monday Night Intro to Elites

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

6pm EST USA-Monday Night Intro to Elites

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Have you been wanting to try a new build or a new role? Are you new to elite dungeons and want to learn in a supportive teaching environment? Sign up below to reserve a spot on the team. Any IP welcome as long as you are lvl 50, but if you're high IP, you better be signing up because you're trying something NEW. This is a training run :-P

1. Shadowcat-x (my IP 200ish alt) any role--probably tank unless someone else wants to try

Reserves:
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Dhante

Re: 6pm EST USA-Monday Night Intro to Elites

Post by Dhante »

Just hit 50 yesterday. I'm a Mercenary. Was aiming to be a healer in the end but got the DPS part unlocked too.
Relana42

Post by Relana42 »

I'll try to be there. DPS, or I can try tanking.
DarknessUponUs666

Post by DarknessUponUs666 »

Maybe i will come to try Rifle Healing, not have actual heal gear but since my IP would be overkill not think it would matter anyway xD

Put me on Reserve for now.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Unfortunately, hospital wi fi isn't working and I can't leave my mom right now. I'll have to bow out. Feel free to carry on without me, though.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx