Intro to Elites: 5pm PDT Every Monday

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

Intro to Elites: 5pm PDT Every Monday

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Link to Calendar:
https://www.nine-swords.com/events

Teaching runs in the E1-E2 range for members that would like to get practice in dungeons. Focus will be on teaching and making sure new players understand WHY we stand where we stand and do what we do when we're in the dungeon. If you would like to learn a new role or practice a new build, this is the perfect opportunity.

If you are a high IP player joining up to "fill" it is respectfully requested that you remove gear until you're about IP 175-200 so that this stays a learning experience and doesn't become a "carry". Optionally, you may also elect to remove clothing--that's up to you :-D

Monday 4/30
1. Shadowcat-x (any role)
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Shadowcat-x

Re: Intro to Elites: 5pm PDT Every Monday

Post by Shadowcat-x »

If I have no signups, we may revert this to an E1 agent dossier farm, since there are unlimited keys starting Monday at 9am.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I have no signups for the 5/7 version, so I'll probably cancel. I'll do a call out five minutes before scheduled start time, and if still no interest, we'll find something else to do.

― Groucho Marx
Shjak2823

Post by Shjak2823 »

ShjakIlIl - dps
Hatered

Post by Hatered »

WillSurely dps