JOKES! Bad jokes preferably

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Re: JOKES! Bad jokes preferably

Post by Rick Fortune »

My manic depressive buddy was attacked by a bi-polar bear.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

My largest wish is that when it's my time, I hope I die as my grandfather did; calmly and peacefully in an intoxicated, drug induced sleep and not screaming in panic and terror, flailing about helplessly like the rest of the passengers in his car.
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"
Sam515

Post by Sam515 »

Life Imitating Art:

1986:
"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious." - Simone, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2019:
"Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yermack on Sept 1, 2019 in connection with Vice President Pence's visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky." - Gordon Sonland's testimony addendum.
"Let loose your inner dragon. Become one with everything. See the threads that connect. Enjoy being a chaos monkey."
"I could have taken over the whole World, had it have not been for stupid Madagascar!"