Search found 22 matches

by Kort
Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:33 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Long Time, No See
Replies: 2
Views: 1872

Long Time, No See

Thoughts of this game have been tugging at my mind recently. I might start peeking back in from time to time, not sure how active I'd be, and I'm sure the faces of the cabal have somewhat changed since I was last here, but I'd like to see about getting reinvited if you'd have me! :oops: Things have ...
by Kort
Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm
Topic: Happy Birthday, Kort!
Replies: 4
Views: 2771

Re: Happy Birthday, Kort!

Hey all, thanks! Sorry I haven't been around, I wasn't really expecting to get back into TOR, but it's amazing how your feelings about something can change just by reuniting with some former guildmates from AO. I popped my head in over on TSW the other day for a little bit, but didn't recognize any ...
by Kort
Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Topic: Random Thread
Replies: 538
Views: 240579

Re: Random Thread

(sorry can't seem to get video embed to work) I could. :geek: If you're interested in the details, simply check the edited text of your post. yeah was trying to use the [youtube] tags, but didn't know I needed to cut all the garbage out of the link except for the video number code at the end. :oops:
by Kort
Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 am
Topic: Launch Trailer
Replies: 10
Views: 6073

Re: Launch Trailer

Very cool!
by Kort
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Topic: Random Thread
Replies: 538
Views: 240579

Re: Random Thread

Bet you didn't know Burger King made a commercial about our Secret World characters a couple years ago...

by Kort
Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:23 pm
Topic: Quick Update! :D
Replies: 18
Views: 11038

Re: Quick Update! :D

don't play around with her in game too much...someone could take that as offensive...a woman of color with the name servant (SirVent) hehe

I know it's just a name holder, just saying :D
by Kort
Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Topic: Happy Birthday, Ravynswind!
Replies: 13
Views: 7497

Re: Happy Birthday, Ravynswind!

¡Feliz cumpleaños!
by Kort
Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm
Topic: Name Suggestions?
Views: 3067

Re: Name Suggestions?

Of Norse origin? :D In Swedish, Kort means either "Short" or "Card" depending on how you pronounce it. ;) A word in another language does not a meaning of a name make! :P I'm sure there's lots of similar words in many different languages that all mean something different. hehe
by Kort
Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm
Topic: Name Suggestions?
Views: 3067

Name Suggestions?

Been doing some checking around, and apparently the first & last name slots are REQUIRED when making a character, cannot be left blank. So that's had me thinking about my planned name...and Davion "Kort" Roth doesn't sound very good to me. I know you can hide first and last names in th...
by Kort
Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: [9S Launch Event] Polaris Run Leaders Needed!
Replies: 9
Views: 5101

Re: [9S Launch Event] Polaris Run Leaders Needed!

Never done it, so I'd be in no shape to lead but will defnitely try to come if I have appropriate skill and gear level.