Search found 4 matches

by Sealawyer
Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 am
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Cafe con Leche please... Hot ... Very hot!
Replies: 8
Views: 5811

Re: Cafe con Leche please... Hot ... Very hot!

"Mister, I am not the bartender." Said Don "the Sealawyer" Myers. "I believe he is the guy behind the bar." Man what a noisy place to clean my old flintlock pistols. Why did that stupid cook put so much spice in the food at Ayiti's. Stunk the whole place up, on top of m...
by Sealawyer
Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Seal's Journal
Replies: 1
Views: 1324

Re: Seal's Journal

TJ As I sit here in Ayiti's, slurping down some Creole, I can't help but think about my first adventures as one of the Templers. TJ, my cat lazes on the table across from me. Once in awhile he swats at a fly, then sleepily yawns, quietly dozing back off. He was with me on that trip. Lots of people s...
by Sealawyer
Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 am
Topic: Seal's Journal
Replies: 1
Views: 1324

Seal's Journal

Ayiti's Sometimes, it's good to get away from it all. The rush, the missions. It all seems to happen so fast. I almost feel like I just woke up from that awful nightmare, just there on the edge of thought, only to realize it wasn't a dream. The bee was real, the nightmare.....real. One story ending,...
by Sealawyer
Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 232350

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Hello all. My name is Sealawyer. I just put in a app with you all. Looking forward to meeting you guys. You guys have a fantastic website. And judging by the post a friendly group. Anyhow I am new to the game and looking for a place to call home here. I have played many MMO's over the years and love...