Search found 153 matches

by Didaskalos
Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: The Nine Swords Story - Launch to Present
Replies: 4
Views: 3172

Re: The Nine Swords Story - Launch to Present

PROLEGOMENA The following stories are either from pre-launch or started "pre-launch" from the perspective of multiple characters. Some are, however, ongoing threads and I have marked them as such. The Nine Swords Story (Pre-Launch): [Thread] | [Commentary] Intercepted Transcript: [Thread]...
by Didaskalos
Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: The Nine Swords Story - Launch to Present

Dramatis Personæ Active Lori "Loribee" Brown: [Sheet] Alisha "Nema" DeGrey: [Sheet] | [Back Story] Jennison "Jennet" Edwards: [Sheet] Wesley "Torvus" Farnham: [Sheet] Katja "Incendia" Holm: [Sheet] | [Back Story] | [Commentary] | [Journal] | [Commen...
by Didaskalos
Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

The Nine Swords Story - Launch to Present

Editor's Foreword The purpose of this thread is to provide a more condensed edition of everything going on in our forums from an in-character perspective. My goal is that it will help new members interested in participating in the story to be able to have an idea of what is going on. At first the i...
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 am
Topic: Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 72
Views: 41323

Re: Grand Theft: Artifact

Thanasi held Katja silently with one arm for a few moments, watching as Tom and Jenn departed. Once they were sufficiently out of sight, he sighed and responded to Katja. "No, you did right. It seems there's nothing left to do here. Once again I'm late to the party." He took one more look ...
by Didaskalos
Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 am
Topic: Thanasi's Journal
Replies: 33
Views: 18236

Re: Thanasi's Journal

18η Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 Εννέα μήνες. Today is nine months since my 26th birthday. Έχει να Ελένη πέθανε εννέα μήνες. Έχω να της σκοτώνε εννέα μήνες.... I came to Kypros because it is the only diocese in which I can observe her memorial. I cannot return to Salonica. Even if I were not in exile, I would c...
by Didaskalos
Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:24 am
Topic: Thanasi's Journal
Replies: 33
Views: 18236

Re: Thanasi's Journal

14η Σεπτεμβρίου του 2012 Αυτή μου αγαπά. For the first time in our relationship, Katja has said this to me. Amusingly, the first time she chose to express it was by saying Σ 'αγαπώ. Ακόμα και αν ήταν κάτι σαν «σαγαποα.» Είναι πιο καλύτερα από σουηδική μου. I asked her if that was the third word. She...
by Didaskalos
Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 15
Views: 8757

Re: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact

*puts on his robe and wizard's hat* Very well.
by Didaskalos
Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am

So with regards to Katja's latest post, shall I wrap up this scene, or is there more to be done outside of Edwards?
by Didaskalos
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 pm

wahoozerman wrote:Time to go home and booby trap an apartment.
:twisted: :D
by Didaskalos
Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 pm
Topic: Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 72
Views: 41323

Re: Grand Theft: Artifact

He looked from Tom to Jenn and then pointed a thumb over his shoulder. "Get lost, you two. You will serve us better in the morning, I am sure." He looked at Katja briefly then stepped closer to Tom, pitching voice to a barely audible whisper. "Tom...set up some way to wake up if this-...