Search found 153 matches

by Didaskalos
Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 72
Views: 41323

Re: Grand Theft: Artifact

Thanasi looked over the damage for the first time and smiled grimly at Tom. "I'll leave the property damage to Edwards to complain about. We've got more to think about. Are the apparent assailants still here or did they leave with the ambulance?" He looked up at the sky and considered the ...
by Didaskalos
Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

Thanasi nodded, and did not press her given her emotional state. When she turned, he gestured with his head to Katja, indicating she should follow Jenn and give her some support. With a deep breath, he turned to Tom and gave him a similar head gesture indicating they needed to talk. The situation ha...
by Didaskalos
Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Thanasi closed the final distance to the other three, giving Katja a quick hug and kiss before turning to Jenn and Tom. Looking at Tom, he decided it would be better to start with Jenn. "Explain."
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

As he rounded the corner, Thanasi watched the ambulance pull away from Edwards with no sirens on. Real death. He could see Jenn, Tom, and Katja out front of the facility. Slowing to a walk--no need to seem panicked--he put on his 'normal' glasses and continued his final approach to the facility.
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Topic: Thanasi's Journal
Replies: 33
Views: 18236

Re: Thanasi's Journal

13η Σεπτεμβρίου του 2012 I felt as though I had not journaled for a week. It has been three. Life has been busy, much more on the action front than on the personal front. Until last night. Katja asked me what has changed about me. I used to be so cautious. I spent almost 26 years before I committed ...
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm

As he stepped into Ealdwic Station, Thanasi fished out his mobile once more. Might as well, check the message from Edwards. Flouting London law, he walked along listening to the message on his mobile. At the mention of Jenn's death, he briefly thought first of a solution to their recent troubles, th...
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 am

His smile went flat at her message and he looked at the Greenkind Warden again. "Είσαι μόνος σου," he said uselessly to the creature before responding to Katja. "I am on my way." Pocketing the mobile again, he stepped forward from the tree, spread his arms and began the incantati...
by Didaskalos
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 am

Thanasi pocketed the wrinkled and damp letter in his shirt pocket once again. In the heavy Romanian rain, his heavy trench coat had been as effective at protecting his clothes as a pair of swim trunks. In hindsight, he should probably have invested in a sandwich bag to keep the letter dry. Kicking a...
by Didaskalos
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Screenshot thread
Replies: 948
Views: 159214

Re: Screenshot thread

This is the image that goes with this quote.
Didaskalos_picture105.png
Didaskalos_picture105.png (567.19 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
I went to Jennet's location to show off my fabulous outfit (which almost made Izumi pee herself apparently). When I got to her, this is all I could see.
by Didaskalos
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Screenshot thread
Replies: 948
Views: 159214

Re: Screenshot thread

"Everyone remain calm...except you with the viking helm. Go stand on your head."
Didaskalos_picture096.png
Didaskalos_picture096.png (539.78 KiB) Viewed 3488 times
Let's face it: it's how he would've wanted to go.
Didaskalos_picture101.png
Didaskalos_picture101.png (356.58 KiB) Viewed 3488 times
My life with the pumpkin pie cult.
Didaskalos_picture103.png
Didaskalos_picture103.png (421.4 KiB) Viewed 3488 times