Search found 148 matches

by Elil
Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: The Facility NM
Replies: 14
Views: 5371

Re: The Facility NM

I'd also like this (DPS) for my curio, but looks like you're already full.
by Elil
Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:24 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Celebrate Good Times!
Replies: 9
Views: 3952

Re: Celebrate Good Times!

On to post graduate now? ;-)
by Elil
Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 pm
Topic: Anniversary Mission 2: Nine Swords Tagline!
Replies: 19
Views: 7785

Re: Anniversary Mission 2: Nine Swords Tagline!

Ah, Google Translate. Failing to translate properly in Latin since... its inception. :mrgreen: (Enim = 'for, so, because' so that doesn't quite do it word for word.)
by Elil
Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:41 pm
Topic: Anniversary Mission 2: Nine Swords Tagline!
Replies: 19
Views: 7785

Re: Anniversary Mission 2: Nine Swords Tagline!

I went over so many ideas I started drafting a poem instead of a tagline... which wasn't the point, so I stopped that and came up with some other ideas. We go the whole nine yards I had others (Beloved of the Muses; A sword for each circle of Hell) but you threw me with the 'one entry only', so... w...
by Elil
Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: The Secret World of Lego
Replies: 3
Views: 2486

Re: The Secret World of Lego

I scheduled this to record earlier in the week - Channel 4's documentaries can be interesting (though I have to say it wasn't because of the name! :lol: Truthfully I hadn't noticed until you now mentioned it...)
by Elil
Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:57 pm
Topic: Penthouse Nightmare Dungeon Sunday 1600gmt
Replies: 10
Views: 4531

Re: Penthouse Nightmare Dungeon Sunday 1600gmt

Any chance we could do it an hour later? This is dinner time for Naite and I but we'd love to go.
by Elil
Thu May 28, 2015 2:54 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Remembering the Little Guy
Replies: 17
Views: 8898

Re: Remembering the Little Guy

I don't know what you mean by 'CSI or SWAT' :) but no. Your normal policeman on the street, yes, but front-line police carry tasers, and as Naite said, in certain places and situations they will bear arms. (The ones at Downing Street actually have automatic weapons, so for Temple Hall to just have a...
by Elil
Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:59 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: What do you think to the start of my horror book
Replies: 7
Views: 5469

Re: What do you think to the start of my horror book

If you're interested in an honest author's opinion, you need to proof read and copy edit it. That aside, consider replacing the name with the personal pronoun. Instead of 'John' being the agent, mix it up with 'he'. I actually more tend the other way and only use the name because I haven't used it f...
by Elil
Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:55 am
Topic: NY Raid Sunday 22 March 18:50 GMT
Replies: 22
Views: 6708

Re: NY Raid Sunday 22 March 18:50 GMT

Does that mean that I have to always be a reserve if I start signing again then? I frequently don't sign until the morning (GMT) of the day we're going, because with the condition I have I never know until the day we're going whether I'm able to be on the PC or not. We (Naite and I) started having t...